Huh. Well I'll definitely agree that sucks and they should've included it in there considering the $30 you had to spend to get it, but honestly that's 2K's fault for gipping their customers like that. I didn't buy the season pass, instead buying the rest of the DLC packs minus the MYCareer ones, and I think I still came out cheaper for it. 

I know it sucks, but gotta' do it. 

People shouldnt have to waste a further upload slot, or devalue their creation by leaving out a particular DLC clothing part/entrance part or making the moveset less accurate by missing out a DLC move.

We are lucky to have the creations, they don't make them FOR us but share them WITH us, the onus is on us to make sure we have what we need to download and not on the creator to sacrifice their art for peoples specific needs.

I do find it quite rude when people ask for DLC and/or go on to ask for another upload. Its nearly as rude as people feeling the need to request another caw when a creator is previewing their latest creation.

No offence P1_AR, its not specifically aimed at your posting, its a more common trend than just you posts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

People shouldnt have to waste a further upload slot, or devalue their creation by leaving out a particular DLC clothing part/entrance part or making the moveset less accurate by missing out a DLC move.

We are lucky to have the creations, they don't make them FOR us but share them WITH us, the onus is on us to make sure we have what we need to download and not on the creator to sacrifice their art for peoples specific needs.

I do find it quite rude when people ask for DLC and/or go on to ask for another upload. Its nearly as rude as people feeling the need to request another caw when a creator is previewing their latest creation.

No offence P1_AR, its not specifically aimed at your posting, its a more common trend than just you posts

He's not wrong. I can't tell you how many times I see this exact same question posted by others here and on the CAWs.ws forum, and if I find it annoying, I don't doubt at all that the creators of these caws probably feel the same way. Now there have been a couple rare instances where the creator has adjusted their creations for the benefit of those w/o these DLC packs, but that's an exception on their part, not the rule. 

14 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

I do respect the work and effort that Ryee puts in his caws and i understand why people want a pretty much "Complete" Creation without any less accurate DLC content , but i was saying that because he was one of the first people who have created more needed caws like "The Club" last year which was for the people who doesn't have not the "NXT" DLC only but all the other DLCs too , so i said he may do the same with his creations this year , but it looks like it's different now and he wants to put more effort to his creations which i really appreciate .. anyways i don't want to ruin this thread with all these things and i may purchase the remaining DLC in the upcoming days and enjoy Ryee's Creations :)

• Like 1

Well thank you for understanding Morbid's and I POV and not going with the textbook "STFU wot az it gotta do wiv u" style response that is so often seen by the same folk that ask for non DLC/request. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DeepVoiceHunter said:

hopefully today they can be uploaded

Chill out, thats your 3rd post in 4 days fishing for an upload, they will be ready when Ryee finishes them and wants to share, no sooner

Edited by Cuey82
  • Like 1

I used to make movesets for the Smackdown games many moons ago. Aside from playing WWE 2K16 for about a month before getting bored with it, I haven't touched a game on this new console generation until this week when I bought 2K18 on the cheap. I fired up caws.ws for the first time in an eternity looking for the best creations to download and your work is nothing short of spectacular. I even dug up my old password over there only to realize the community mostly flocked over here, so I registered over here and wrote this big spiel specifically to ask you a question:

Can you please re-upload your Okada?

• Like 1

Will download them for sure. Incredible work once again.

Do you think that it could be possible to reupload your okada or finish the current version of him that you posted a picture of on your twitter?

16 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

2u4nhag.jpg2yvm0lk.jpg

these look pretty good

any chance of their more recent attires (black, grey, yellow for Fish & O’Reilly & black, red yellow for Cole)  as the 2nd attire slot?

Adam Cole already have black, red, yellow.. ive uploaded him 2months ago with both grey and red 🤔

As for Bobby Fish and O’Reilly, theyre supposed to have 2nd attires at first.. but Ive decided to remove it. Cause later you guys will complain about the logos space which previously happened to YoungBucks.. so ive decided to make only 1 attire this time with 256x256 size of logos only.

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 3

Ryee your creations are a work of art! and its awesome that you wanna try and adjust to help ppl out. But you will never be able to please everybody. There will always be "that guy" that complains about something or another. Just make the creation how you want and I guarantee that we will download it lol 

Thank you for all your amazing work this year!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, .RyeE. said:

Adam Cole already have black, red, yellow.. ive uploaded him 2months ago with both grey and red 🤔

As for Bobby Fish and O’Reilly, theyre supposed to have 2nd attires at first.. but Ive decided to remove it. Cause later you guys will complain about the logos space which previously happened to YoungBucks.. so ive decided to make only 1 attire this time with 256x256 size of logos only.

logo spaces are fine imo, when your CAW are this good, I think u should just do what is best. And y shouldnt restrict yourself

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Alex™ said:

logo spaces are fine imo, when your CAW are this good, I think u should just do what is best. And y shouldnt restrict yourself

Thank you, but I actually have 3 different attires for my own collections both Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly. 

Just when I upload, I clone em both and remove the other 2 attires. So I don't lose anything for myself. :D

But I know most people will keep asking me to remove wasted attires, use smaller logos, and blah blah blah just like when YoungBucks uploaded. So, 1 atttire per caw and 256 logos only is better for you guys. ;)

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Yes! 1

No need to change the way you caw, a lot of people, myself included, love your creations and would love to see your complete projects. People should understand the logo system and be prepared to delete logos if they want your caws instead of complaining to you to make them with else logos. I think a lot of people here would love to use the other attires as well.

• Like 2