Yeah Ryee is a tease with Okada. I just went ahead and downloaded cj Anderson's version and imported the attires to Ryee's Okada. CJ actually did a great job on the attires. Kinda got tired of waiting on Ryee 

27 minutes ago, Hellrazor70 said:

Yeah Ryee is a tease with Okada. I just went ahead and downloaded cj Anderson's version and imported the attires to Ryee's Okada. CJ actually did a great job on the attires. Kinda got tired of waiting on Ryee 

Kinda rude man. If you did that and it worked out, why not just keep it to yourself. 

It's stupid little comments like this that suck the fun out of the creative process.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

🙄 Kind of  a    ****   move  to be  hating on  one  of  the  more   selfless     gamers  this   gaming community  has  to offer imo.    Stupid    childish  moves  like  hating on the guy   etc etc is  the fastest way to  alienate    and  have more  gamers  be like   ****   the   community and  not  share  their  work?  Is  that really what you want.

Edited by Cawmunity_cr8on

1 hour ago, Hellrazor70 said:

Stop bitching.

Though I have imported attires from another creator, kind of a dick move to share it here. Ryee takes his time. If you're impatient, move along. No need to come to his thread and talk shit.

Look I didn't mean to piss anyone off and yeah it was stupid to say that here! I'm not hating on Ryee or anyone else who creates caws. It's not like I'm trying to be a dick or anything, so I'm gonna leave and not make any more comments. After all I don't make any caws just enjoy all of the great caws that get uploaded. My apologies to Ryee and all of the rest I've offended. 

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

10 minutes ago, Hellrazor70 said:

Look I didn't mean to piss anyone off and yeah it was stupid to say that here! I'm not hating on Ryee or anyone else who creates caws. It's not like I'm trying to be a dick or anything, so I'm gonna leave and not make any more comments. After all I don't make any caws just enjoy all of the great caws that get uploaded. My apologies to Ryee and all of the rest I've offended. 

I Don't often see this much maturity here. Respect. ✊🏿

• Like 3

Oh lord that Okada is amazeballs.  I just got back into the game this week and DL'd the Defract version (which is also great) because I couldn't find one from you.  Hope you'll upload this one, it's absolutely fantastic, and more current.

Side question for the community:  Is there an easier way to delete images when you get to the 1,000 limit?  Seems like they'd give you the option to delete the whole CAW and include the images associated with him/her, but instead I'm frequently having to delete old CAWs AND go through a list of 1,000 images to delete them all as well.  Takes me like 15 painstaking minutes, and then an additional 10-15 minutes for the game to actually process getting rid of them.  Seems crazy to me that this is the only way to do it, am I blowing it?

Thanks guys!

41 minutes ago, DBMcGee said:

Oh lord that Okada is amazeballs.  I just got back into the game this week and DL'd the Defract version (which is also great) because I couldn't find one from you.  Hope you'll upload this one, it's absolutely fantastic, and more current.

Side question for the community:  Is there an easier way to delete images when you get to the 1,000 limit?  Seems like they'd give you the option to delete the whole CAW and include the images associated with him/her, but instead I'm frequently having to delete old CAWs AND go through a list of 1,000 images to delete them all as well.  Takes me like 15 painstaking minutes, and then an additional 10-15 minutes for the game to actually process getting rid of them.  Seems crazy to me that this is the only way to do it, am I blowing it?

Thanks guys!

Nope, that's pretty much standard for how it really is. Goddamn I hope 2K fixes this and makes things much easier for us on that front for 2K19. 

• Like 1

I'm a newbie so my opinion doesn't mean much. But I figured I'd give my two cents. I want to say that I don't agree with all the hostility because Hellrazor said he imported attires from one caw to Ryee's Okada caw. I've read other post and Rebel said someone copied his attires from his Masato Tanaka. And Liger had the same thing happen to his Pentagon and Fenix caws. Nick also said that Enzofolgore had imported his Jeff Cobb attires as well. I'm quoting Nick he said  "Importing the Entire attire over is just incredible lazy and blatant ". Now Hellrazor caught a lot of flack because he admitted he copied the attires and put them on Ryee's. Did he say he was going to upload it? No!! Did he say anything that Nick, Rebel and Liger had already said that it could be done? No!! Everyone of you are acting like he committed so heinous crime against humanity!!  He wasn't saying anything the rest of you have said or the most people have already figured out. I keep hearing that people are stealing "your " logos or textures. Did any of you actually design these logos, tattoos or designs? No!! You have copied it from a picture and only a few have gotten the approval to use them from the actual wrestler you are creating. Everyone keeps saying that stealing is wrong but yet each of you are actually in fact stealing as well! How do you know if these designs and logos aren't copyrighted by the actual creator?  The whole deal  with 2k being sued over Randy Orton and Lebron James' tattoos could really hurt this game in the future if they happen to win.If Owen Hart's wife decided to sue for using her dead husbands image I'm sure she could probably win!So what are you doing any different then the people who are doing the same to you? You're stealing as well and not giving credit is the same thing that they are doing to all of you! 2k shouldn't be held responsible for the logos and textures that you guys upload but instead it should be your responsibility. If one of these designers choose to sue, you should be the one that get taken to court! If Stan Lee from Marvel or someone from DC comics decided to sue for people using their creations this could be a major blow to the community. So stop complaining that someone stole your already stolen designs and give it a rest already! And yes I'm also guilty for using Captain Spaulding's picture as my avatar!!

Edited by Capy.Spaulding
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Capy.Spaulding said:

I'm a newbie so my opinion doesn't mean much. But I figured I'd give my two cents. I want to say that I don't agree with all the hostility because Hellrazor said he imported attires from one caw to Ryee's Okada caw. I've read other post and Rebel said someone copied his attires from his Masato Tanaka. And Liger had the same thing happen to his Pentagon and Fenix caws. Nick also said that Enzofolgore had imported his Jeff Cobb attires as well. I'm quoting Nick he said  "Importing the Entire attire over is just incredible lazy and blatant ". Now Hellrazor caught a lot of flack because he admitted he copied the attires and put them on Ryee's. Did he say he was going to upload it? No!! Did he say anything that Nick, Rebel and Liger had already said that it could be done? No!! Everyone of you are acting like he committed so heinous crime against humanity!!  He wasn't saying anything the rest of you have said or the most people have already figured out. I keep hearing that people are stealing "your " logos or textures. Did any of you actually design these logos, tattoos or designs? No!! You have copied it from a picture and only a few have gotten the approval to use them from the actual wrestler you are creating. Everyone keeps saying that stealing is wrong but yet each of you are actually in fact stealing as well! How do you know if these designs and logos aren't copyrighted by the actual creator?  The whole deal  with 2k being sued over Randy Orton and Lebron James' tattoos could really hurt this game in the future if they happen to win.If Owen Hart's wife decided to sue for using her dead husbands image I'm sure she could probably win!So what are you doing any different then the people who are doing the same to you? You're stealing as well and not giving credit is the same thing that they are doing to all of you! 2k shouldn't be held responsible for the logos and textures that you guys upload but instead it should be your responsibility. If one of these designers choose to sue, you should be the one that get taken to court! If Stan Lee from Marvel or someone from DC comics decided to sue for people using "their " creations  this could be a major blow to the community. So stop complaining that someone stole your already stolen designs and give it a rest already! And yes I'm also guilty for using Captain Spaulding's picture as my avatar!!

Hello sir. You've missed the point entirely.

He came to this thread to say "Rydee takes too long so imported someone else's attire". That's kind of douch'y. The problem I have is this false sense of entitlement that non-creatures try to hang on creators. That's fine that he's impatient and imported someone else's attire on to Rydee's. I've done it with other CAWs (Mostly because another creator didn't make my favorite attire for said wrestler). Just don't come here and put a guilt trip on the Creator because he hasn't released his work by your watch. 

He's apologized.

• Like 1
  • KappaBrain 1

Hey guys I know that I said that I wouldn't make any more comments. But I feel like I need to address this issue. I appreciate Spaulding trying to defend me or whatever. But I'm man enough to admit when I'm in the wrong. I've apologized and especially to Ryee,Nick and anyone else who are the top tier creators. I'm not a person who creates but downloads these works of art. I love this game and enjoy the creative aspect of it and the people who put hours of time, work and dedication into making it more fun and enjoyable. My comments were out of line and shouldn't have been said. Now I don't need someone to talk for me and to take up for my actions. I didn't create this nickname it was given to me through my college years and when I played football ( won't say who I played for because I don't feel the need), I was a 318lbs lineman with a bad attitude who never backed down and always watched out for my friends. Now some years later at 275lbs I work out and take care myself. I have a 10yr son(who I enjoy playing wrestling games with)and a baby girl and lovely wife. That's what I live for and now I'm at that point in my life where I don't need to be that hot headed hellraiser I used too be. So please just drop this and let's get back to playing a game that we all love! Once again I apologize to Ryee, Nick, Defract, Liger,Rebel any any other person who I upset. 

Edited by Hellrazor70
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, Capy.Spaulding said:

I'm a newbie so my opinion doesn't mean much. But I figured I'd give my two cents. I want to say that I don't agree with all the hostility because Hellrazor said he imported attires from one caw to Ryee's Okada caw. I've read other post and Rebel said someone copied his attires from his Masato Tanaka. And Liger had the same thing happen to his Pentagon and Fenix caws. Nick also said that Enzofolgore had imported his Jeff Cobb attires as well. I'm quoting Nick he said  "Importing the Entire attire over is just incredible lazy and blatant ". Now Hellrazor caught a lot of flack because he admitted he copied the attires and put them on Ryee's. Did he say he was going to upload it? No!! Did he say anything that Nick, Rebel and Liger had already said that it could be done? No!! Everyone of you are acting like he committed so heinous crime against humanity!!  He wasn't saying anything the rest of you have said or the most people have already figured out. I keep hearing that people are stealing "your " logos or textures. Did any of you actually design these logos, tattoos or designs? No!! You have copied it from a picture and only a few have gotten the approval to use them from the actual wrestler you are creating. Everyone keeps saying that stealing is wrong but yet each of you are actually in fact stealing as well! How do you know if these designs and logos aren't copyrighted by the actual creator?  The whole deal  with 2k being sued over Randy Orton and Lebron James' tattoos could really hurt this game in the future if they happen to win.If Owen Hart's wife decided to sue for using her dead husbands image I'm sure she could probably win!So what are you doing any different then the people who are doing the same to you? You're stealing as well and not giving credit is the same thing that they are doing to all of you! 2k shouldn't be held responsible for the logos and textures that you guys upload but instead it should be your responsibility. If one of these designers choose to sue, you should be the one that get taken to court! If Stan Lee from Marvel or someone from DC comics decided to sue for people using their creations this could be a major blow to the community. So stop complaining that someone stole your already stolen designs and give it a rest already! And yes I'm also guilty for using Captain Spaulding's picture as my avatar!!

I promise you that you're wrong. Your logic would dictate that almost anything could be viewed as an infringement of a copyright or intellectual property, and that's not either the point or the case.

How about we stop filling this thread with Essay's this isn't English Class.. Focus on Rye's CAWs or don't say anything at all.. Go Bicker,Argue & Debate in another thread..

• Like 1