So one thing I noticed was I kept trying to add a different attire to your punk by copying the ring attire to the entrance attire and every time I did that and tried to save my game crashed. I then deleted the entrance attire and then I went to that empty slot and imported the ring attire instead and made the changes. I went to save and it worked perfectly the first time. I don't know if it's coincidence or a glitch but maybe an issue for what people are experiencing with the caw. 

1 hour ago, lakerfan32 said:

So one thing I noticed was I kept trying to add a different attire to your punk by copying the ring attire to the entrance attire and every time I did that and tried to save my game crashed. I then deleted the entrance attire and then I went to that empty slot and imported the ring attire instead and made the changes. I went to save and it worked perfectly the first time. I don't know if it's coincidence or a glitch but maybe an issue for what people are experiencing with the caw. 

Is this happen to other people's caw as well? I will update CM Punk later, currently still trying to use 1 tattoo logo per arm. If I managed, I will update with new attires. Hopefully it will fix the glitch. So, which attires you guys want to replace?
Meanwhile... 

Okada face updated
wv4pdv.jpg2ug2zh5.jpg

Kenny Omega 1st Attire preview
2qleon7.jpg
2yw9840.jpg

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

On 10/14/2017 at 1:59 PM, .RyeE. said:

Oh, that was an early preview. You have any suggestion? By the way, updated.

11htbb4.jpg

Well you definitely killed it, making me want to work on my some more now. Thing is still getting a feel to the new caw system there are things I hate and things I like.  ....but I tell you what you could probably do a pretty good Adam cole with the formula you had for punk and Adams texture. 

Edited by omega sentry

56 minutes ago, omega sentry said:

Well you definitely killed it, making me want to work on my some more now. Thing is still getting a feel to the new caw system there are things I hate and things I like.  ....but I tell you what you could probably do a pretty good Adam cole with the formula you had for punk and Adams texture. 

The picture above also was before the final updated, below is the current face. 

dxi8gy.jpg

17 minutes ago, AleSpike said:

Raiee, I have downloaded Punk yesterday (awesome work as always) but some logos became blank...tights star logo and right arm. Someone else got this issue?

Yes, I aware with that. I've deleted it from cc to prevent other people to download it. I will update Punk later with other attire choice. Currently I'm fixing the tattoos so I can use only 1 logo per arm. 

• Too Sweet 1

Amazing work... These three CAWs will be the first downloaded creations on my PS4! They look very realistic and for sure better then the ingame models. However, I would have changed the ears Kenny Omega. I have created Kenny Omega too so maybe you can take a look at the ears.

Can you create Tetsuya Naito and Pentagon Jr?

20 minutes ago, Bo(tch) Dallas said:

Amazing work... These three CAWs will be the first downloaded creations on my PS4! They look very realistic and for sure better then the ingame models. However, I would have changed the ears Kenny Omega. I have created Kenny Omega too so maybe you can take a look at the ears.

Can you create Tetsuya Naito and Pentagon Jr?

Tetsuya Naito yes, but no for Pentagon Jr. Other people already made him and they all look good. 

Wow great work as always! I had pretty much all your CAWS last year haha. If your taking any requests on other punk attires id like to throw his Payback blackhawks attire VS Jericho. Loved that attire and noone ever does it. Keep up the great work!

I like the CAW from 2K17 more, because i like the Face from Punk and Kenny not so in 2K18. Sorry

But it's the best Punk CAW in the Game already

Can you make Kenny Omega please exactly like 2K17?

14 minutes ago, the9threaper said:

@Supercena94 so you're asking him to start the caw from scratch again and make it like his 2K17 one because you don't like how the 2K18 version looks? lol

Yeah go play 2k17 then.. Let the man work and if wanted to different attires and how he looks then so be it.. There's really no point in making the same Wrestlers with the same exact attires every year.. 

Quick question: I tried to search via hashtag and username but CC is turning up no results for either. Am I missing something? Amazing work! :cool:

Edit: To clarify, I thought Punk was already uploaded (unless it's been taken down for tweaks).

Edited by Dizazter
Reason for posting clarification.

45 minutes ago, Dizazter said:

Quick question: I tried to search via hashtag and username but CC is turning up no results for either. Am I missing something? Amazing work! :cool:

Edit: To clarify, I thought Punk was already uploaded (unless it's been taken down for tweaks).

I think he took it down. I couldn't find it this morning either.

48 minutes ago, Dizazter said:

Yes, planning to re-release it with 4 attires. Just found out how to use 1 custom logo for each arm tattoos. :Dx1kdps.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, .RyeE. said:

Yes, planning to re-release it with 4 attires. Just found out how to use 1 custom logo for each arm tattoos. :Dx1kdps.jpg

Epic can't wait would you ever make any of his old ROH attires?