WOW! Took the term "PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES" in a whole new level. . . failed miserably! Embarassing, and alarming at the same time. It is like "I love myself so much, I gotta save me." 

• Like 1

Wowww, I absolutely don't regret going back and reading all of that. I'm still hoping Ryee will release his latest Okada, but either way half my universe are CAWs he made and I am more than grateful for what we've gotten. 

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

2ut23jt.jpg

This fucking amazing, so mad that I already sold my 2k18...I would of picked this up. 

Question...do you have an idea of who you will create first in 2k19?

6 minutes ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

This fucking amazing, so mad that I already sold my 2k18...I would of picked this up. 

Question...do you have an idea of who you will create first in 2k19?

I never sell any of my wrestling games.. actually I never sell any of my games..

and @.RyeE. I grabbed this, thanks for continuing to put out quality stuff man..

• Like 1

Wow man unbelievable work you constantly keep topping yourself with nonstop amazing creations. Thank you for all your hard work and effort you put into each of your caws helps keeps this game fresh.Also would love to see you try Johnny Impact as with robbie e you did such an amazing job would love to see your take on him.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Best Since Day One said:

Yeah any news on Okada? 😀

This is probably why we're not getting Okada.. I was hoping people would stop asking about it so we could get it..

• Like 1
  • What? 1
  • Yes! 1

Grabbed every of your CAWs, I was hoping for some legends and you made Misawa and by that you made my day, thank you so much bro! Hopefully we might see TenKoji yet... no current costumes CAWs of them.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you for all your work this year RYEE. You kept the game fresh all year, and your  creations were just so impressive. I always looked forward to logging in and seeing a new post from you. I hope to see more from you on 2k19!

• Like 1