All of these look spectacular!  Your CM Punk create a wrestlers are some of the best I've seen.  Nearly photo realistic.  I'm a huge AJ Styles mark and given how accurate the create a wrestler models look this year, (they are almost comparable to in game player models of WWE Superstars on the roster.)   Would be fantastic to get a retro TNA AJ Styles.  I've seen some good ones in 2k16 and 2k17, but they always do the Blue and red "Superman attire and his hairstyle and appearance from that time period, instead of his earlier attires with different hairstyle and appearance.  

Early TNA/WWE tryout

And the X-Styles attire pictured in this link

http://wrestlingpundit.com/dixie-aj-styles-phenomenal/

And as many 2005 attires as possible

Hard Justice 2005 shown here

Bound for Glory 2005

AJ_Styles_-_Allen_Lloyd_Jones_03.jpg

1 hour ago, Supercena94 said:

Please give us today or wednesday your amazing Adam Cole CAW, because it's the best already, and the only one who Looks perfect

Any ideas for attires?

2lutlrq.jpg

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

man RAIEE's sometimes you make me want to stop creating lol...... The only tip I would say since I think your photoshop skill are pretty good when it comes to textures is to work on the nostril areas on the textures. This year they have that ugly fade around the nostrils but yours are almost not noticeable. What I do is make the nostril a little lighter than the rest of the textures. 

Out side of that make the young buck! mine kind of suck I can't find good textures for them.... 

On 10/13/2017 at 10:55 AM, .RyeE. said:

Kenny Omega 1st attire preview

n1pm6s.jpg
2yw9840.jpg
2qleon7.jpg

Kazuchika Okada face updated

wv4pdv.jpg

tips for creating I use png, but I notice a lot of people use JPG. Is there a difference when it is displayed? I have to ask because your textures have a more vibrant look to them than most...

1 hour ago, omega sentry said:

tips for creating I use png, but I notice a lot of people use JPG. Is there a difference when it is displayed? I have to ask because your textures have a more vibrant look to them than most...

PNG supports transparency, jpg does not. 

The only major difference. 

When i see creations like this i hate that the guys i really want are older and not as popular so they will never get this level of attention. All the top guys are doing Punk and Cole and Omega....just need one of them to love Warlord and Barbarian as much as i do.

4 hours ago, rantuckjr said:

When i see creations like this i hate that the guys i really want are older and not as popular so they will never get this level of attention. All the top guys are doing Punk and Cole and Omega....just need one of them to love Warlord and Barbarian as much as i do.

If you can find me a good reference pic that I could make an 800 by 800 texture with I'll make the texture. I'm not as good as Ry but I can work it....then again I love his texture work but sometimes I haven't liked the way some of his morphs looked in game, so it's really all about the perspective of what people think the caw should look like.   

8 hours ago, rantuckjr said:

I hate to plug someone else or another community in a thread like this but you're new here according to your post count and I was curious if you were aware of the existence of the WLF (Wrestling Legends Forum)? Those guys focus on 70s-80s-and early 90s and may or may not have Barbarian/Warlord in the works as we speak. Check it out if you haven't already. http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/index.php

To stay on topic, thank you Raiee for that redone CM Punk. I actually liked the attires on the second version you put out better that had less logos than the first version so it wound up being a no brainer and total win when I came back to snatch him up too. Adam Cole is looking dope, very realistic looking, man. Keep up the good work.

Guest Kenny Omega Fan
On 10/13/2017 at 1:55 PM, .RyeE. said:

CM Punk 4 Attires preview - Final

2wbzz7t.jpg
3v3is.jpg
110eo9t.jpg

Kenny Omega 1st attire preview

n1pm6s.jpg
2yw9840.jpg
2qleon7.jpg

Kazuchika Okada face updated

wv4pdv.jpg

On 10/24/2017 at 8:16 PM, omega sentry said:

If you can find me a good reference pic that I could make an 800 by 800 texture with I'll make the texture. I'm not as good as Ry but I can work it....then again I love his texture work but sometimes I haven't liked the way some of his morphs looked in game, so it's really all about the perspective of what people think the caw should look like.   

1040256_1338263319672_full.jpgI don't want to say i am technologically retarded....but i am technologically retarded. I am going to try to post a pic...hope this works

1st off- these CM Punk's look great I got ALL of em & hopefully that black, blue, & yellow Summerslam Attire Vs Brock goes back up! I was too late on that but I seen it on a Smacktalks YouTube feature Video- hey anyway just so ya know the CM Punk trunks are IN CC- the Pinstripe style & MITB style ya made but didnt use + a blank pair w/ just the stripes on the side... ya prolly know but just in case I figured I tell ya while given ya props...

14 hours ago, Guest Kenny Omega Fan said:

Still waiting on that Kenny Omega I can't start my NJPW Universe mode with out him

Well no disrespect here to Raiee but Defract's Kenny Omega IS ABSOLUTELY F'N AWWESOME...

Guest Kenny Omega Fan

I have to agree with SuperCena94  Raiee is The Ace when it comes to Kenny Omega Caws the quality of Raiee caws is unmatched my opinion