On 10/18/2017 at 4:14 PM, .RyeE. said:

Yes, planning to re-release it with 4 attires. Just found out how to use 1 custom logo for each arm tattoos. :Dx1kdps.jpg

??? 1 I was currently reworking tattoos from a 2k15 texture, however It's impossible to get 1 texture. at the very least you need 4 because it cuts off at mid-bicep when choosing the new wrap. 

5 minutes ago, omega sentry said:

??? 1 I was currently reworking tattoos from a 2k15 texture, however It's impossible to get 1 texture. at the very least you need 4 because it cuts off at mid-bicep when choosing the new wrap. 

It's actually need 2 per arm, 2 custom logos for left arm, and 2 custom logos for right arm. Download 1st slot on CC to see how I did. #RYEEDEE

6 minutes ago, .RyeE. said:

It's actually need 2 per arm, 2 custom logos for left arm, and 2 custom logos for right arm. Download 1st slot on CC to see how I did. #RYEEDEE

Ok that makes sense, hence 4 in total. 

I will check it out, while I love your punk I have to make my own for sanities sake lol. Your punks skin is a lot lighter than mine and well I like to keep my own most of the time. If I do load others peoples usually as alts or I'm just not interested in creating it. 

If you can check out my Omega update. Tips or suggestions are welcomed. I got like 5 loads but besides yours that is not even out I think it's the best one.... my previous one didn't look as good though hahah...

Edited by omega sentry

9 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

so much work to do.. 1st slot House Show attire done I think. This week him I will be focusing on. 

25ridc0.jpg

Getting the mood~

Looks really good probs the best omega you reackon your guna make ricochet 

Great work on Punk mate - will be DLing for sure. Keen to see who else you have after these 3 - would love to see your Daniels again. Fingers crossed for a new Angels Wings in the DLC pack.