Well, I was excited for your Ospreay, I really liked the one from last year. But now, after seeing the final preview - I CAN'T WAIT! Dude, you continue to crush it! Thanks for all of your hard work!

4 minutes ago, Pier69 said:

It looks really good but i have tht feeling that his first face preview looks better? I dont know maybe its just me

Its the same face with different pose. 

22 minutes ago, gazwefc said:

Think he means the first preview as i the hoody version?

Yes thats what i meant, but if its the same face then its aite 👌🏼 Probably its the facial expression no biggie

Itll probably come out lookin great in game! First and foremost i just want to Say about other gamers that keep pm requesting ryeedee to change the attires, firstly you do not have any say in dee’s creation and whatever attire that dee choses to upload its his own choice , unless u pick up his ps4 controller and do the editing yourself , other than that you do not have the right to ask ryeedee to change his own creation (nobody has the right tot tell an artist on how to draw his own paintings) 

and if u can just stop being lazy and lift your fingers on r ps4 controller and search the cc for dozens of other ospreay caws u know that u can import the attires even if thats the wcpw finals attire or spiderman or a frickin nude ospreay ,whatever attire it is you can import it to ryee’s caw, and if you dont even like his caw then dont download it, simple as that

so ryee, i suggest that u follow ur own guts and instinct and publish whatever caw that u want in cc and you do not have to listen to other peoples requests especially request in change of attire, this is your hobby ur doin a magnificient job and just keep showing the world ur artwork

this attire looks great and its the most updated and recent ospreay attire

• Glorious 1

i just finish my ospreay moveset , i believe i did a good job , and then when i copy my moveset to rydee it will be even better , im definitely doing RICOCHET VS OSPREAY