So thats 5 posts of consistent garbage now, everytime you post, the concept of gratefulness dies a little more.

How about just saying a simple thanks, no mention of whos next or requests disguised as "suggestions"

Edited by Cuey82
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

1 hour ago, Cuey82 said:

So thats 5 posts of consistent garbage now, everytime you post, the concept of gratefulness dies a little more.

How about just saying a simple thanks, no mention of whos next or requests disguised as "suggestions"

I’d bet good money this is SuperCena/Jeff Hogan under a new account. I really do hope so because if not that means there’s more than one person on this planet who acts like this. My big question is, is he a troll or is he legitimately this rude, demanding, annoying, pushy, etc.? Reminds me of the spoiled kid from the Richard Pryor movie The Toy.

15 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

Weird, I did put the hair dye. I've re-uploaded him again, check if the hair dye is there.

It's the color Kenny omegas hair is black and silver Try it out At WK12 and at final dash his hair is black and silver not blonde and brown may need a new hair bang logo tho

Cuey82 and ThunderBossman: I've tweeted out to him a picture of Kenny Omega WK 12 and I said nothing but positive things about Its so good like no joke He should be so happy about his wonderful work

All I was trying to do is help him out a bit not beg or be annoying I was trying to do is make some suggestions 

Alpha vs Omega his hair is brown and blond but through out the match he sweats and at the end he soaked his hair with water

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlacKSCORPIO958 said:

Cuey82 and ThunderBossman: I've tweeted out to him a picture of Kenny Omega WK 12 and I said nothing but positive things about Its so good like no joke He should be so happy about his wonderful work

All I was trying to do is help him out a bit not beg or be annoying I was trying to do is make some suggestions 

Alpha vs Omega his hair is brown and blond but through out the match he sweats and at the end he soaked his hair with water

Its black and Silver

Raiee it looks great brother, surprised at how fast you were able to put it out, the event was not too long ago. I still don’t get how caw creators are able to do this. The helmet looks sick as well. I just have a question, you seem to have a great degree of artistry to your caws. Do you do graphic arts on the side? What’s your motivation for putting out these creations? Is it something that’s fulfilling for you or that your passionate about? Just wanna know more about ya :) it really is a fun process to witness, but you have a lot of intrigue to you as you can see by the reception you get. Hope you were able to get some rest this weekend

Edited by Agomera93

17 hours ago, ThunderBossman said:

I’d bet good money this is SuperCena/Jeff Hogan under a new account. I really do hope so because if not that means there’s more than one person on this planet who acts like this. My big question is, is he a troll or is he legitimately this rude, demanding, annoying, pushy, etc.? Reminds me of the spoiled kid from the Richard Pryor movie The Toy.

I checked, he's one of my kind an irishman 

@BlacKSCORPIO958 you settle down

• Like 1

These all look great. I grabbed the version with the main event tights and then imported the house show tights onto the other attire since they're the two he probably wears most often. Great work, hope to see more Wrestle Kingdom 12 CAWs from you in the near furture ;) 

On 1/7/2018 at 11:27 AM, BlacKSCORPIO958 said:

I made Kenny Omegas hair black and silver It looks so amazing 

Yeah His hair is supposed to be black and sliver would love to see I wish the creator would update the hair still amazing

• Sad 1
  • What? 1