2 minutes ago, .RyeE. said:

Isn’t it?

Haven't watched it yet only skimmed through it to see what the matches were that's why I'm asking.. Looked like what he was wearing though..

Why does the NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Kenny Omega feature the Cena Nuff pack and please make it so he doesen't feature it please I'm begging you please

7 minutes ago, BlacKSCORPIO958 said:

Edited by BlacKSCORPIO958
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, BlacKSCORPIO958 said:

Why does the NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Kenny Omega feature the Cena Nuff pack and please make it so he doesen't feature it please I'm begging you please

Another utterly shite "give me, I want, give me" 1st post.

How about buy the DLC and/or contribute your ungrateful dolt?

I am going to and the Kennys look amazing like last year his Kenny Omegas looked lethal its like Kenny Went and got his face scanned Im asking what does he need the Cena (Nuff) pack for

1 hour ago, BlacKSCORPIO958 said:

I am going to and the Kennys look amazing like last year his Kenny Omegas looked lethal its like Kenny Went and got his face scanned Im asking what does he need the Cena (Nuff) pack for

Reuploaded with no Cena Nuff DLC

Is it just my download or is this Omega lacking hair dye the hair is all brown I watch WK12 and his hair had dye... Happy I have all your old omegas great work on the attire I knew you pull it off Missing entrance wrist bands that match the attire Not perfect but by far the best on ps4

19 minutes ago, kennyOFan said:

Is it just my download or is this Omega lacking hair dye the hair is all brown I watch WK12 and his hair had dye... Happy I have all your old omegas great work on the attire I knew you pull it off Missing entrance wrist bands that match the attire Not perfect but by far the best on ps4

Got out of layers actually. :( Planning to redo the attire later with less logos. As for the hair, which part of hair that is lacking hair dye? Maybe I miss that part.

Defract made a superb version, so maybe you just download his for the accurate attire. ;)

I think its just my DL I'm go redownload it and see  if it fixes I only download your kenny Omega caws there the best on PS4 period The hair on my DL is just all brown idk it's weird I still overall love the caw

19 minutes ago, AlphaVsOmega said:

I think its just my DL I'm go redownload it and see  if it fixes I only download your kenny Omega caws there the best on PS4 period The hair on my DL is just all brown idk it's weird I still overall love the caw

Weird, I did put the hair dye. I've re-uploaded him again, check if the hair dye is there.

49 minutes ago, .RyeE. said:

Weird, I did put the hair dye. I've re-uploaded him again, check if the hair dye is there.

Sorry it took long to reply had a ton of logos to delete... Your reupload fixed the dye thanks a lot really appreciate it keep it coming with the awesome caws

12 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

Yeah, after I finished with all the hair dye problem.

Would you happen to consider fixing the hair dye on Scurll too? Curse that hair dye bug messing with perfect CAWS...If not it's fine, I tried the darken the hair to sorta fix the hair dye thing but I'm not sure anymore if it worked or at least not to the original blended-ness.

Edited by Fenrir Vanagandr

36 minutes ago, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

Would you happen to consider fixing the hair dye on Scurll too? Curse that hair dye bug messing with perfect CAWS...If not it's fine, I tried the darken the hair to sorta fix the hair dye thing but I'm not sure anymore if it worked or at least not to the original blended-ness.

I think Scurll actually look better now lol. The sides actually look like shaved sides now.

• Like 1