On 12/28/2017 at 1:16 PM, Pac. said:

Looks like your hard work paid off. Those tattoos are a thing of beauty. On most Ricochet CAWs his right arm is just a blob lol Can't wait for him. Been looking forward to this since you previewed him w Marty :)

Yeah mostly they are, I haven't updated my tats from 17 but I've had the best tattoos since 16 I'm just not a popular creator. However Reyee is always one step ahead from us creators. I can't wait to see what his done now that we can 1 wrap textures. Been having fun with non wwe wrestlers for my caw fed though. 

So.. decided to use these attires. Got some final testing to do, and The king will be available tomorrow. 

2hczv2u.jpg
2073onr.jpg

Also, I will clean all my previous version of Kenny Omega from cc and replace with updated version. If you prefer the previous version, make sure you download now before NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12. Stay tuned. 

2iw9hkx.jpg
2r6gmfc.jpg

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2

Nice bro! I love the berserk tattoo and the eagles ricochet perfect choice bro! That ricochet is just simply amazing!impressed impressed. And the fatter kenny makes him look more realistic bro! Now to just wait till WK and see his surprise attire just like u planned

37 minutes ago, Jeff Hogan said:

@.RyeE. When are you delete all 3 Kenny omegas from Community Creations because Wrestle Kingdom is in 20 hours and with day goes the new 3 Kennys online ? 

When I say after Wrestle Kingdom, it can be hours after Wrestle Kingdom, days after Wrestle Kingdom, or even years after Wrestle Kingdom. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 2

Thanks for your fantastic job on Ricochet! The tattoos are so clean and clear...I really hope ospreay is in the work to clash with your ricochet..those two are pretty much Ying Yang to each other