2 minutes ago, Petchy said:

Loving the new Cody attires, great work as always. Is there any plans for you to attempt Jericho on your own at all?

He, WolfgangJT and Bhangra22man they are working on it... From, WolfgangJT's Twitter looks like is pretty close to be done.

2 minutes ago, HotavioH said:

He, WolfgangJT and Bhangra22man they are working on it... From, WolfgangJT's Twitter looks like is pretty close to be done.

Ah yeah, I've just seen that version. It doesn't look like RYEE's style of CAW though if that makes sense? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Petchy said:

Ah yeah, I've just seen that version. It doesn't look like RYEE's style of CAW though if that makes sense? 

Yeah, makes sense. Ryee's style is like, more "sharp on details"... The others look a bit "soft blurred". But it still great IMO :lol

On 1/14/2018 at 10:43 AM, ELI DRAKE said:

Please No Purple Hair on both attires :D dark blond Looks even better

Looks great for a early Ospreay preview

How about he does whatever he wants and you sit there and you like it. If you have a problem, change it your own damn self after you download it. I'm sick of reading all the people comment about what the creators SHOULD or should NOT do. You SHOULD NOT tell others what to do when we are lucky enough to have people like this out there creating exceptional art work for our enjoyment. PS, I would LOVE him to have purple hair so that he's up to date from his WK 12 attire, but that's not up to me, or you. So let's just get what we get and be happy, eh? Cool. 

Edited by PaulHeymanGuy86
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1