9 hours ago, AlphaVsOmega said:

Yeah His hair is supposed to be black and sliver would love to see I wish the creator would update the hair still amazing

Yeah I wish I was able to upload that WK 12 Kenny Omega hair fix up I did but either way no one can take away his talent of creating amazing caws he does it every year

Staying on topic, this has been a great year—you, along with countless other creators, have definitely made this game 10 times more entertaining! Thank you. Ricochet is my favorite!

• Like 2

Excellent work, I particularly like how the shimmery texture and the leopard skin textures look within the attire designs.

Out of interest does anyone know how many logos are in this? Nick and Bhangras fabulous War Machine have taken me to the brink.

BEASTING. I hadn't planned on updating CODY with a Wrestle Kingdom version, but this is too good to resist. Thanks for all of your hard work because as mentioned above, it's added so much to this game.

8 minutes ago, kakashikensei said:

another question, can you tell me where you got that kenny omega one winged angel logo with the purple O? or you made that from scratch. if you did, you a fuckin' OG

Youtube and made from scratch.