11 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Oh forgot to mention, ok, so if you want to DL Tanga, you'll need to purchase and download the Enduring Icons DLC pack first. Other than that, Tama's got about 26 logos, and about 20-odd for Tanga as well.

The game said 20 logos for both by downloading and both Wrestlers since 6 hours online @Pier69

They look amazing @.RyeE.

deleting my others and downloading these G.o.D's.. Thank you for all that you do Ryee, you do amazing work and it's much appreciated..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1

Hey man i just saw your work and its bloody amazing and i was just wondering if by any chance u could send me your logos and textures of Cody since id like to make him on PC and it would help me a lot :)

• Haha 1

Hey i just wanna say u made a top notch caws in the king tonga boys, the extra attires and the details are simply amazing. Thanks for the extra work given to GOD.Looking forward to ur next creations as they say in malay (macem macem boleh lah awak) :yes

Aka I'm requesting Adam Page but don't want to seem like I am as I've been highlighted for requesting/always asking for caws.

There's other Bullet Club members he has not made also (Fale, Owens, Takahashi), so this further evidences its about you wanting/needing Page

• Like 1
  • Yes! 3

I am aware of this, So I was right in it being YOU that wanted Page, nothing about a "project", as if the project was Ryee's in making Bullet Club then it would be irrelevent if Cybrius had made Fale and Owens.

So again its you requesting. I reckon if I analysed your posts, you must post at least once a day in some topic or another requesting for someone to be made/chasing an upload or update or someones caw. You never even post with manners like please or thank you, or offer to help with movesets, logos, references.

180 posts in 4 months and all constantly nagging

Edited by Cuey82
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 3

1 hour ago, JonnyKarate said:

Just realized Toma has the facepaint with the 3stripes on the side with the god hoody but when downloaded he has his original facepaint...

that's because it has 3 attires variety and there were no image points left for that attire...just look at the picture above. U can easily replace the facepaint on the entrance hoodie, just switch the face paint logo....

Edited by Alex™
  • Like 1

Thanks for still updating and working on your Caws, much appreciated.

Matt looks better now then before, good Job. The Problem with your Old Young Bucks is, that the face looks not good especially in playing matches because the face quality looks off and the Head from the Sites.