Damn dude, the UE will get moved up from NXT as soon as I get these! Can't wait for that sweet, sweet disco pants Okada either! Great work sir! Just picked up the updated bucks as well

• Like 1

Good god man.  I've taken a break from the game and haven't been on the site in awhile, but your work literally never ceases to amaze me.  Ospreay is perfect, all the Scurll attires are immaculate, G.O.D. are the best versions I've seen anywhere, and it looks like you really nailed both versions of Hogan as well.  And don't get me started on the Kenny updates, or the Undisputed Era.

I mean holy shit dude, well done.  If I had a cap on I'd be tipping it to you right now, can't wait to fire the game up this weekend and DL some of these mofos.

• Like 1

Too often we condemn people while letting accomplishments go as “to be expected”, we’ll thats just garbage and Ryee/TC, you’re a wizard. An incredibly creative wizard who deserves to be COMMENDED. Whether it’s any variation of Omega, the insanely detailed Okada, the hands down best version of Naito that’s out there, the Young Bucks or these upcoming Undisputed/reDragon creations. You deserve praise for your attention to detail. Often we forget that YOU DON’T HAVE TO CREATE ANYTHING, but you do it because you’re a fan and you’re damn good at creating. Without your creations, I’d have probably stopped playing 2K18 months ago.

So yeah, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication to a community that can be relatively ungrateful. Whenever you release Fish/O’Reilly, I’ll be one of the first to download them just like each and every one of your previous creations. Helluva job  man :)

And yes, I did just create an account to post that. Lol.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1

Hey ryee big fan of your work I have all of your caws and am excited for the rest of the undisputed era. Was wondering if you can make a current cm punk more to his ufc look as he is more shredded in better shape than his wwe days 

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

What are u talking about? Nothing uploaded 

Thats the "cool" smiley, so he's saying they look cool, nothing about an upload.

You of all people have no reason to snap or call anyone out on their posts.

We know they are not uploaded as you usually spoil it for the creator by telling everyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

Thats the "cool" smiley, so he's saying they look cool, nothing about an upload.

You of all people have no reason to snap or call anyone out on their posts.

We know they are not uploaded as you usually spoil it for the creator by telling everyone.

yeah i was just saying they look cool , i wasn't stating that they were uploaded