3 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Looks good, but the mask from @LigerBomb25 looks much better as your Vader mask.

Can you change it please ?

I think Ryee's should not change his mask. He made a very good Pentagon Jr and each person has his different vision to make a caw. I downloaded a Pentagon Jr to a secondary account to see how it was done and I think he did a great job with this Lucha Underground outfit. The look of Pentagon Jr is very difficult to do with the means we have on this game and Ryee's done a good job I wonder how he did to make his tattoos they are better than his best is on lol.

Play

RYEE'S well as usual.

Edited by LigerBomb25
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

RYEE, man.

WWE2K18 was the longest that I’ve ever played a WWE2K game. 2K19 comes out next Friday and here I am, still enjoying 2K18 because I just recently downloaded your Pentagon and ZSJ.

How you continue to make such insane creations is mind boggling but I’m incredibly appreciative of your efforts. So thank you so much for keeping this game fresh and I hope you do some damage with 2K19 once it drops.

Such a shame that Okada of yours never got released but you know what? I’m glad you got to enjoy that creation yourself. I know it doesn’t make up for the idiots out there attempting to steal your creations and repost them or the unappreciative ones that nitpick and ask for different tights or hairstyles but THANK YOU for keeping this otherwise stale game, somewhat entertaining for a solid year.

Cheers brotha :)

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1