I would love if you can make Hogan as one of your projects. While there are good creators out there your face textures and morph result in better caws than any of us can make. Although sometimes I feel your morphs are on the cartoony side the exaggerations work wonders.  I guess that's why caricatures are so recognizable to the source more so than other works of art that try to emulate the source. What we do as creators are works of art no doubt about that.  

Your approach has given me a few perspectives to approaches on my own work your an interesting creator. 

Edited by omega sentry

16i5lbd.png

Incase you, or anyone wants to use this image I edited for his entrance tron ;) 

Animation 20

video>alpha mask>swirly firework video at the top

scale animation to match the length of the video

you can add little black ins and black outs in between to make it seem like it's flickering  

trust me, it looks clear in game. None of that background stuff you see here when using it in game 

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Okada looks great man, even better face than last year.  I'm really looking forward to DLing your Cody as well, not extremely happy with the CAW I settled with for him.

Thanks as always for the amazing work!

8 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

20 I think.. not sure.

meanwhile... 

es3ybq.jpg

Thanks RyeE. I hit that stupid logo limit but I was able to download Okada just fine. Hogan looks really great too btw. I asked before so I'm sorry for asking again but is Jay Lethal in your plans this year? He came out so great last game.

8 minutes ago, gamre30 said:

Thanks RyeE. I hit that stupid logo limit but I was able to download Okada just fine. Hogan looks really great too btw. I asked before so I'm sorry for asking again but is Jay Lethal in your plans this year? He came out so great last game.

Yes, with a new face texture.