7 hours ago, Guest VicariousWatcher said:

Heads up to people without DLC, one of the bucks has some that may prohibitake a download.

I've uploaded Matt without DLC. Also, updated face of Nick. Check again. ;)

2f0bx2d.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, .RyeE. said:

More rounded nose, mouth, eyes and eyebrows position modified, custom texture added for his cheeks.

For sure just thought I'd ask.. did you edit anything on Matt? I'm not worried about the DLC cause I have it.. So I'm just wondering If I have to re-download both..

4 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

For sure just thought I'd ask.. did you edit anything on Matt? I'm not worried about the DLC cause I have it.. So I'm just wondering If I have to re-download both..

Nope, just the dlc which is German Suplex 10. 

Raiee, you by far, the BEST Caw maker on this Earth. There's some great, real talented artists on here but they still just look like really, really good Caws, yours look like in game models. Incredible. 

55 minutes ago, Dbo2700 said:

Seriously. 

Between him, Nick breaker, Ex, Rell, Defract and a couple other creators, I have maybe 4 slots left. THE FIRST DLC PACK ISN'T EVEN OUT. 

I know right!? I have 6 slots left and not a subpar caw in the bunch. Last game it took me til July to fill up my slots with quality caws and even then, some were questionable. Can't give enough thanks to these guys.

• Thanks 1

Dude that Okada is so life like holy crap. And those new adam cole images you uploaded holy cow dude, you are indeed an artist. Incredible start to 2k18 great caw choices just absolutely incredible work dude. You capture the likeness so well and it is because creators like you the caw mode gets more robust and robust every year