.RyeE.

.RaieE's. (Kazuchika Okada Updated & American Nightmare Early Preview, Nov 23 2017)

Kazuchika Okada - Preview

2wm1f2a.jpg

Cody - Preview

fuz3i0.jpg

Adam Cole NXT TakeOver WarGames and NXT Grey Attires - Uploaded
Hashtags: ADAM COLE, BAYBAY, RYEEDEE

rarjbp.jpg2mrgo4m.jpg

Young Bucks - Uploaded
Hashtags: MATT JACKSON, NICK JACKSON, YOUNG BUCKS, RYEEDEE

wrakhw.jpg1znblom.jpg

CM Punk 4 Attires - Uploaded
Hashtags: CM_PUNK, PUNK, RYEEDEE

21e2hdh.jpg28qwai9.jpg13zsk7b.jpgt9w9kg.jpg

Tetsuya Naito - Uploaded

Hashtags: TETSUYA NAITO, NJPW, RYEEDEE

5etkqs.jpg2roov36.jpg2vslu1w.jpg
sfutkx.jpg

Kenny Omega 4 Attires - Uploaded
Hashtags: KENNY OMEGA, NJPW, RYEEDEE

2w54o7o.jpg2hghaja.jpg
2ntiuxc.jpg2gxp8hk.jpg20iatsh.jpgf1dqmc.jpg

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 10
  • What? 1
  • Too Sweet 11

Kenny looks great as always but a change of hair is needed IMO. Something about Okada just looks off although I can't place it.

10 minutes ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Kenny looks great as always but a change of hair is needed IMO. Something about Okada just looks off although I can't place it.

Hair just for preview, I will use last year's hair. 

As for Okada, yah i agreed. Maybe because he's smiling. :p And this is only early, didn't touch any details on his face yet.

166dg80.jpg

Edited by .RaieE.
  • Too Sweet 1

Looking forward to get your cm pink "again". Guess i grabbed yours last Time too.

It seems like the CAW Templates are also better as in 2k17? I dont lnow ... the body and faces look much better. 

Nice i hope they get uploaded and you don't let anyone affect you this time and you don't take anything done once up

5 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Nice i hope they get uploaded and you don't let anyone affect you this time and you don't take anything done once up

Hopefully. But just now I'm having a problem with the server. I can't upload any image in PNG format. Only JPG acceptable. Weird..   

Raiee I am able to upload in png today. Only suggestion test the skin colours in game before doing lots of morph because the texture I tried already today I had to darken a few times which is weird when in caw mode they seem dark. I Suspect yours might be on the bright side 

Happy to make movesets for Omega/Okada by the way...

Punk is looking incredible, man. 

great start on all - I'd separate Okada's eyes slightly and fill out his jaw a bit

Wow, all look amazing. Already the caws are looking much improved over last years game

OMG, awesome job as always! Will you also create current Tanahashi? I'd love to see Tanahashi created by you!

Edited by Penguin
Quoted the OP without spoilers

Nice start on Omega...not sure on okada though...might be the template? Punks eyes are off, but the texture seems solid...for early previews though, it all seems on the right track :)

Stunning work. As good as the ingame models

Will these come with or without DLC? Unfortunately I couldn’t get the Deluxe Edition. 

Were you able to upload your PNG logos at all ? Im still having a problem uploading mine, and its weird because Im able to upload the same logos onto the WWE 2k17 servers.

2 hours ago, SerialboxParadox said:

Were you able to upload your PNG logos at all ? Im still having a problem uploading mine, and its weird because Im able to upload the same logos onto the WWE 2k17 servers.

I had the same issue. I had to resize al of my logos to under 1mb and then they all worked with no issues. On topic, I'm so excited to see that Punk back this year, was one of my most used caws last year along with Kenny. Can't wait to see what you create this year!!

These previews look incredible so far. Would just suggest making Okada nose shorter and the nostrils wider. Punk looks promising, same goes for Omega. Did you have to go back and re-edit your textures for the new game?

im still trying to get used to the new caw mode. The lighting messes me up.I can't get the side of the nose to look good, they come out looking blurry and dark. My textures that worked in last game aren't here 

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Looking forward to your Punk!:rolleyes:

uhhmmm that CM punk looks more like adam cole to be honest.

These are looking promising thus far, can't wait to see everything you do this year. @Petchy can we get a Masked Muta this year pretty please, provided you are able to find time and the game behaves for ya this year.

@RaieE glad to see u back keep up the good work u definitely had the best work of last year don't let anyone of these fucking hating ass fuckboys defer u from that 

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.