4 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

He’s looking really cartoonish to me, you’ve got his characteristics down, but they are over exaggerated. 

Heads to big on top, jaws long, cheeks are to sunken. 

Nah

CM Punk is a pretty good start. Your Kenny Omega is looking even better than your final version for 2K17, and that version was great. Will you be doing the same attires?

Maybe take a little length off of Punk's chin and round it a little more.

Edited by Beaudreaux

12 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

He’s looking really cartoonish to me, you’ve got his characteristics down, but they are over exaggerated. 

Heads to big on top, jaws long, cheeks are to sunken. 

I have to agree. The angle of his jawline, and the width of the forehead look too extreme to me. The texture however looks great. You did capture it. I'd suggest taking a 2nd look and seeing if there's something you can do without throwing anything else off.

I think the new lighting feature is the reason for some of these comments. I think he will look great in game. The skin tone matches well and the face I believe will look great in game. Are you doing a slot of multiple versions like last year? The only thing that really stands out in the pictures are the cheeks do look a little sunken in    But it's hard to say when you don't see what it looks like in game. 

Your CAWs are routinely the best I see, bro.

As for the Okada, if I had to put my finger on why the face feels a bit off, I have a few ideas and I'm curious what your thoughts are.

The lower face looks spot on which makes me think it's either the lighting or the eyes are a bit off. Have you experimented with a different face template at all? I'm wondering if the features of the Asian template don't really represent Okada as well as others.

Regardless, I can clearly tell it's Okada. Great work on Punk, as well. Pumped to see what you come up with this year.

Edited by RSNY
More info.

Dude, I absolutely love this in game. Superb job. 

Just a suggestion though, his missing patches of tattoos due to logo point limits is really bugging me man. I know it’s minor, and only really noticeable if you pay attention to it, but I can’t keep my eyes off of it lol. I suggest going back into photoshop and putting the tattoos together instead of split apart (which was perfect last game) but now with the logo stretching ability you can use bigger logos without them fading. You just have to make them wide (almost end to end) so that it doesn’t cut off. I know that it’s buggy, like his Pepsi tattoo gets cut off at the shoulder so it won’t work for that one. But I believe the forearm and elbow area tattoos can be modified to use less logo points, that way you’re not missing any tattoo space. I know you push authentic stuff out, and even though it’s a pain to go back and edit it, I think it would be the finishing touch to this superb CAW. 

Maybe if you do go back you can make a different attire, like the pink one from last year. 

Thanks again man and cant wait for your future creations. :) 

4 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Dude, I absolutely love this in game. Superb job. 

Just a suggestion though, his missing patches of tattoos due to logo point limits is really bugging me man. I know it’s minor, and only really noticeable if you pay attention to it, but I can’t keep my eyes off of it lol. I suggest going back into photoshop and putting the tattoos together instead of split apart (which was perfect last game) but now with the logo stretching ability you can use bigger logos without them fading. You just have to make them wide (almost end to end) so that it doesn’t cut off. I know that it’s buggy, like his Pepsi tattoo gets cut off at the shoulder so it won’t work for that one. But I believe the forearm and elbow area tattoos can be modified to use less logo points, that way you’re not missing any tattoo space. I know you push authentic stuff out, and even though it’s a pain to go back and edit it, I think it would be the finishing touch to this superb CAW. 

Maybe if you do go back you can make a different attire, like the pink one from last year. 

Thanks again man and cant wait for your future creations. :) 

Yah, still trying to figure out how to make the tattoos fully stretch around the arm. Make them wide eh... hurm. will check onto it later. ;) 

• Like 1