PH_Guy Caws - Mustafa Ali REUPLOADED!

PH_Guy

The only issue I have is kota's face I don't really see him in that face, last year's face was perfect, this one not so much,

by the way ph_guy i was stoned out 203 on here, we spoke earlier on psn

Edited by Enigma203

@PH_Guy awesome work on Mustafa and Aniya 

just one suggestion that would help when you upload is to always use underscores if you are doing name spacing (words that contain 2 names)  i'm sure that process still works like it did last year. Not sure if you knew about that so i just thought i'd point it out :)

4 hours ago, PH_Guy said:

@Jai Thanks man, Ariya is Up now.

Well they changed that and now  it works with spaces.:p

oh okay cool

Mom passed away last night so i haven't really been paying much attention to this thread since the last time i posted. but that's cool ariya is up. wasn't sure if it worked without the underscores lol

40 minutes ago, Jai said:

oh okay cool

Mom passed away last night so i haven't really been paying much attention to this thread since the last time i posted. but that's cool ariya is up. wasn't sure if it worked without the underscores lol

Sorry to hear that pal.

1 hour ago, Mafia Murder Bag said:

Sorry to hear that pal.

thanks it's been rough. i spoke to her 2 weeks ago and she was fine. she was suffering from trying to recover from multiple myeloma and well atleast she's not in pain anymore. i think i'm still in shock from the moment i got notification i was working on my career and i just had to shut the thing off

7 hours ago, Jai said:

oh okay cool

Sorry to hear that, man. Condolences to you and your family. :(

6 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

Sorry to hear that, man. Condolences to you and your family. :(

thanks it's just still sinking in. it literally made me stop playing 2k18. something nothing or no one else has been able to make me do since i got it. but yeah i'm doing okay

21 minutes ago, Jai said:

thanks it's just still sinking in. it literally made me stop playing 2k18. something nothing or no one else has been able to make me do since i got it. but yeah i'm doing okay

I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. I wish you the best, man.

Edited by jhorsley23

1 hour ago, jhorsley23 said:

I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. I wish you the best, man.

thanks.  bad news is i have to get a flight and book a place  stay. good news is i get to see some friends i hadn't seen in almost 10 years

1 hour ago, Jai said:

thanks.  bad news is i have to get a flight and book a place  stay. good news is i get to see some friends i hadn't seen in almost 10 years

At least you're able to spin it into a small positive and get some enjoyment out of a terrible situation.

4 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

At least you're able to spin it into a small positive and get some enjoyment out of a terrible situation.

yeah