Grizzlysharks NJPW - *NEW* Tetsuya Naito uploaded 30/8

grizzlysharknz

27 minutes ago, grizzlysharknz said:

Haha thanks man! Uploaded thanks to your moveset!

Bushi

Tags: NJPW, LIJ, Grizzlyshark

Moves by spinebuster_94 :)

Enjoy!

:D

New Sanada face preview and Naito attire preview.

Getting a bit stuck on SANADA, so may just steal Spinebusters moveset and upload him tomorrow.

Probably ZSJ too.

Also noticed i didnt do Bushis atributes :/ sorry guys!

I've got some more Sanada suggestions. Angle the outer corner of the eyes up a tad, and move the eyes close to the nose on the x-axis. The eyebrows are too thick and sit too high up on the face. The bottom lip is slightly too wide. Take some height off the jaw. Maybe you could use either some designs or textures to darken the shaved sections of the hair in order to give it a darker appearance if you have the layers?

As for the Naito attire, those boots have to go, they don't work IMO. Either use the Warrior boots Raiee used last year, or use a standard white boot with designs to create the tasselled look Defract had on his version last year, both options looked better than the boots you've chosen. The triangle bit on the side of his tights stands out like a sore thumb, you need to match the colours better. The logo on the left hand side of his tights needs to be wider too.

Thanks mate.

Yeah the shoes were just a placeholder. I will likely use normal boots with designs when i get around to it. I literally just upped the designs and threw them on when i got a chance to jump on. As soon as i posted the pictures and took a 2nd look i realised the triangle was no good. Neither are the kneepads..  (been using a tiny tv that isnt that great...). 

Appreciate the feedback though

Inthink Sanandaj is lookin great! I’d just bring the inside bottom edge of his eyes down just a little bit. 

That’ll bring out the angle a bit, and give him a more natural look instead of being so squinty. 

On 10/13/2017 at 10:23 AM, grizzlysharknz said:

Tetsuya Naito - attire preview

2w4en14.png

SANADA - new face preview

qzlo40.png

flg9zp.png

34q0brk.png

BUSHI - Uploaded

Tags: NJPW, LIJ, Grizzlyshark

Moves by spinebuster_94

swfxmq.png

scynux.png

4ic8ip.png

jrpn3p.jpg

ZSJ

Credit to whoever created THAT texture (dont know who, got it off Executioners video). Amazing!

*Update* 2nd CWC attire added

33cvey1.png

20i6suc.png

9097ol.png

These are fantastic.  That BUSHI makes me ask, based on that mask, is it possible to make a full Rey Mysterio mask this year?  So that we could have a more wider variety of Rey Mysterio masks and attires.

SANADA uploaded and updated.

Moves by Spinebuster_94

Tags: Grizzlyshark, njpw, lij

Updated SANADAs attire a bit. Just the mask and his black attire. Nothing worth taking new pictures.

Edited by grizzlysharknz

I really like that Naito except for the eyebrows. Can't put my finger on what it is about them but they're really bugging me. Gonna download Sanada now, that face update is on point!

Naito face updated on the first page.

I changed the hair, when editing the other hair the game crashed on me 3 times so i had improvise. I actually prefer this one. Will look into hair textures for the fringe and around the ears.

Testuya Naito uploaded.

Tags: Girzzlyshark, NJPW, LIJ

Based on Spinebuster_94s moveset.

Also re-upped Sanada. Thought his skin tonne and body morph was a bit off :/

Cheers

Edited by grizzlysharknz

I’m gonna try swapping hair in naito, other then that it looks awesome! Really hope the new moves pack contains a new Destino!

ya think you might give Suzuki a shot? 

Edited by Raddad88

• 4 weeks later...