/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\Ronda, Nikki Cross added!!!

Righteous

22 hours ago, adamjm1990 said:

Hey man, how do you feel about your video only move sets being uploaded if you are credited? I know it's a pain to upload them all? Totally won't if your not happy with that, love your work! 

Get with me about which sets you want to upload. Wanna make sure there aren't double uploads.  Also, wanna see which sets are the most wanted. I'll get you to up those.

1 hour ago, Kung Fu said:

Is there any chance you could make a moveset for Hulk Hogan? it would be greatly appreciated.

I could do a throw together for you.  It wouldn't be as in depth as my other sets usually are, but then again, Hogan wasn't exactly a master of creativity.  Can you give me until this weekend?

59 minutes ago, Kawun said:

I'd love a Wade Barrett set from you 

I think I have a Barrett set I could convert at some point.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

39 minutes ago, Righteous said:

I could do a throw together for you.  It wouldn't be as in depth as my other sets usually are, but then again, Hogan wasn't exactly a master of creativity.  Can you give me until this weekend?

I think I have a Barrett set I could convert at some point.

Yeah that would be great, I'm sure anything you throw together would be better than anything I would come up with.

On 29/10/2017 at 7:06 PM, Righteous said:

Get with me about which sets you want to upload. Wanna make sure there aren't double uploads.  Also, wanna see which sets are the most wanted. I'll get you to up those.

Hey man, 

Life's been hectic so I haven't had time to lay the Smackdown! I've copied Shinsuke's Roman's and RVD's sets but I'm gonna do all of the in game superstars untill I can find decent CAWS for guys not in the game.

Happy to upload whatever you feels best. I only have five slots on this account but I'll use the tag RIGHTEOUS ? 

Again good work on the sets pal!

10 minutes ago, adamjm1990 said:

Hey man, 

Life's been hectic so I haven't had time to lay the Smackdown! I've copied Shinsuke's Roman's and RVD's sets but I'm gonna do all of the in game superstars untill I can find decent CAWS for guys not in the game.

Happy to upload whatever you feels best. I only have five slots on this account but I'll use the tag RIGHTEOUS ? 

Again good work on the sets pal!

I would say Nakamura, Reigns, Joe, Balor, and Zayn. Make sure to use the tag RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS . That way they can be shown along with the sets I've upped.

3 hours ago, Righteous said:

I would say Nakamura, Reigns, Joe, Balor, and Zayn. Make sure to use the tag RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS . That way they can be shown along with the sets I've upped.

Done & Done!

Tags: RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS 

Gamertag: Adam J Morley

I've got an 02 save on my other account where I've copied Kane & RVD if your happy I'll upload those guys?

Also is it worth putting something in the title like "New Download Seeds" to attract people who don't have time to convert your movesets?

ALSO! Thank you for these sets they are incredible!

1 minute ago, adamjm1990 said:

Done & Done!

Tags: RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS 

Gamertag: Adam J Morley

I've got an 02 save on my other account where I've copied Kane & RVD if your happy I'll upload those guys?

Also is it worth putting something in the title like "New Download Seeds" to attract people who don't have time to convert your movesets?

ALSO! Thank you for these sets they are incredible!

Nice!. Yea, you can up whatever you want fam. I got 3 accounts I upload on. 1 for current, 1 for caws, and the other for my legends. 

1 thing about CC, I don't think most folks care about who does the movesets on there, they just DL stuff and run with it.  Most of my DL's come from folks that know who I am. So definitely nothing special needed for CC. Thanks for doing this, I personally appreciate it.

4 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Nice!. Yea, you can up whatever you want fam. I got 3 accounts I upload on. 1 for current, 1 for caws, and the other for my legends. 

1 thing about CC, I don't think most folks care about who does the movesets on there, they just DL stuff and run with it.  Most of my DL's come from folks that know who I am. So definitely nothing special needed for CC. Thanks for doing this, I personally appreciate it.

My absolute pleasure, I've uploaded RVD & Kane - Ultimate.

I've set it so it can't be Re-Uploaded cause I don't want people claiming your work is there's.

TBH I'll definitely edit my in game superstars with your sets so if you ever need me to upload something you haven't just let me know and I'll be happy too!

Thanks again for the sets!

• Too Sweet 1