/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\Ronda, Nikki Cross added!!!

Righteous

hey, I would like to request a William Regal set. made what I feel is a pretty decent caw of him and was trying to use your move set from 2k15, but am having trouble finding replacements I like for the missing moves. Would love you’re input as I’ve enjoyed your move sets from day one! If you don’t have the time, I understand, still a huge fan, lol. 

On 12/20/2017 at 6:33 PM, joedc27 said:

hey, I would like to request a William Regal set. made what I feel is a pretty decent caw of him and was trying to use your move set from 2k15, but am having trouble finding replacements I like for the missing moves. Would love you’re input as I’ve enjoyed your move sets from day one! If you don’t have the time, I understand, still a huge fan, lol. 

Yea, I can convert him...

On 12/22/2017 at 11:40 PM, Ramenmaker MD said:

can you make a Tetsuya Naito moveset?

Yep!

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to say thank you for all that you have done in the past and what you do right now. Your sets are always very phenomenal. Your sets make the game a lot better for sure. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 4:04 PM, thep1nation said:

I just want to say thank you for all that you have done in the past and what you do right now. Your sets are always very phenomenal. Your sets make the game a lot better for sure. 

Preciate that homie!