GaMeFReaK's CReATioN DoJO/ HE'S HERE !! UPLOADED

GaMeFReaK

6 hours ago, GaMeFReaK said:

Sorry dude didn't get a chance to get the logo up last night , will definitely do it tonight

No problem, I’ll check again for it tonight, thanks again man

2 hours ago, GaMeFReaK said:

Ricochet preview

IMG_2211.jpg

Any tips welcome , need to take lines outa forehead a bit and adjust beard colour , maybe head shape also ?

Excited for this! Aside from what you mentioned (lines in the forehead and beard color), if possible: the tip of the nose should be thinner, eyebrows should be thicker. I would also recommend bringing the top of the head down and the chin up. I hope that helps! 

Not seeing much Ricochet there, man. I don't know, might wanna go back to the drawing board.

Kind of looks like Peoples Hernandez from Shaft.

Edit: He also is bald now dude.

Edited by Honor Me
Ricochet corrections

@RockStar101 no need to worry dude , no scrapping or any major changes will be goin on with ricochet as it has taken me 4 evenings to get him to this standard, found it challenging in the new CAW system, also in-game I am really happy with how he looks.

@EvolutionIV already reworked head numerous times , although I do agree with nose comment from front angle , may make some minor adjustments to the nose area , I will test first. 

@Honor Me we'll agree to disagree on this one dude , I think u may change ur mind when u see him in-game, but if I can adjust the nose area slightly without throwing the CAW off I will. Also the attire I have chosen for first attire he has this hairstyle.

@.Pac I agree that this is even as it stands , "head & shoulders" above last year.

but guys I want you all to be happy with the final outcome, thanks for all the comments, keep them coming, like I said I will try some minor adjustments, but depending on how CAW looks after, and that they don't throw it off , I will decide.

again they will only be minor , and mainly to the nose area from the front angle.

bear in mind that this may throw the CAW off & if it does I will be staying with this preview.

Edited by GaMeFReaK