GaMeFReaK's CReATioN DoJO/ HE'S HERE !! UPLOADED

GaMeFReaK

Rush is amazing... is his second attire supposed to be plain white...? I just wanted to check to see if there was a logo glitch going on, or if it was meant to be like that...

19 minutes ago, LoadWarrior said:

Rush is amazing... is his second attire supposed to be plain white...? I just wanted to check to see if there was a logo glitch going on, or if it was meant to be like that...

Holy shit , just a logo on back of his trunks , must of forgot to add that in lol

44 minutes ago, GaMeFReaK said:

Holy shit , just a logo on back of his trunks , must of forgot to add that in lol

Haha alright cool, glad I let you know... are you gonna reup it when you get a chance?

Guest Donny Trump™
On 10/18/2017 at 2:35 PM, GaMeFReaK said:

hey guys , must be the moveset that is in the cena nuff pack , adam cole preview on first page, finishing fish's first attire.

Do you have any logos you need assistance with? I can possibly help you

6 hours ago, Guest Donny Trump™ said:

Do you have any logos you need assistance with? I can possibly help you

If u got logos from his next silver attire would be cool , also any Kyle o'Reilly logos would be great

coming tonight previews of Tyler bate , ricochet , + 1 more undecided caw as yet

Gamefreak, I haven’t checked if you’ve already done it or not, but if not, do you mind reuploading rush with the logos on his white second attire..?  Or just upload the logo for a day or 2

Edited by LoadWarrior

3 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

Gamefreak, I haven’t checked if you’ve already done it or not, but if not, do you mind reuploading rush with the logos on his white second attire..?  Or just upload the logo for a day or 2

Will upload the logo tonight for u.  Just a gold lip rush text

Edited by GaMeFReaK

5 hours ago, GaMeFReaK said:

Will upload the logo tonight for u.  Just a gold lip rush text

Awesome, let me know when you have it up and I’ll look for it... thank you again I appreciate it 

Edited by LoadWarrior

15 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

Awesome, let me know when you have it up and I’ll look for it... thank you again I appreciate it 

Sorry dude didn't get a chance to get the logo up last night , will definitely do it tonight

2 hours ago, GaMeFReaK said:

Sorry dude didn't get a chance to get the logo up last night , will definitely do it tonight

Sorry for asking again, but will you be uploading Lio Rush without the cena stuff at any point?