GaMeFReaK's CReATioN DoJO/ HE'S HERE !! UPLOADED

GaMeFReaK

Hi All

Back for another year at this , to be honest I haven't looked at the game trailers or info on the game to much this year , but I will be buying today & start creating tonight .... first

Lio Rush Uploaded

DMSn1GKXUAEwRva.jpg

DMSn6GdX0AYkn-s.jpg

Ricochet

DM728J8X4AAs2UE2.jpg

DNAu5c_XkAAnvUd.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

DM72gk2XcAASl-w.jpg

DNA3roWWAAAksKz.jpg

Tyler Bate Uploaded

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

Bobby Fish Uploaded

DMxnj_ZXUAEXcAR.jpg

DMxobmDXkAA6z8V.jpg

Adam Cole Uploaded

DMcsZI6X4AAsh7Z.jpg

DMcsgVhW0AAtk10.jpg

DMcslqoW0AYIh3q.jpg

Kyle O'Reilly

DMXypBzX0AESRk9.jpg

Tags ; GAMEFREAK ,Superstar Name

Edited by GaMeFReaK
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

For Matt, his eyes need to be a bit lower down his head, and a bit bigger in height, his ears need to be bigger, and puff his cheeks out a bit and add his chops

maxresdefault.jpg

As for Nick, bring his eyes a tad closer towards his nose, lessen the width of the point of his nose, his eyebrows need completely reshaping too IMO.

Young-Bucks-850x560.jpg

As for the attires, the belts need to be made white, and I'd move the Elite logos down a bit, increase the size very slightly and angle them a bit.young-bucks-vidceo-d919c605-1646-4871-bf

Oh, and by the way, I've added their movesets to my topic.

1 hour ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

For Matt, his eyes need to be a bit lower down his head, and a bit bigger in height, his ears need to be bigger, and puff his cheeks out a bit and add his chops

maxresdefault.jpg

As for Nick, bring his eyes a tad closer towards his nose, lessen the width of the point of his nose, his eyebrows need completely reshaping too IMO.

Young-Bucks-850x560.jpg

As for the attires, the belts need to be made white, and I'd move the Elite logos down a bit, increase the size very slightly and angle them a bit.young-bucks-vidceo-d919c605-1646-4871-bf

Oh, and by the way, I've added their movesets to my topic.

Thanks dude , also thanks for the tips , added them in check out the new images .

Looking forward to that lio rush... I wanted your rush on ‘17 but wasn’t able to cause of the logos, but will definitely get this one... are you doing the same 2 attires you did last year?

New next attires for both rush and o'Reilly, blue attire from indi circuit from last year for rush , undecided 2nd attire for o'Reilly,

also so no plan on doing GOD may do tama at some point but looking to nxt & 205 live this year. 

Also so thanks for comments guys 

4 hours ago, GaMeFReaK said:

New next attires for both rush and o'Reilly, blue attire from indi circuit from last year for rush , undecided 2nd attire for o'Reilly,

also so no plan on doing GOD may do tama at some point but looking to nxt & 205 live this year. 

Also so thanks for comments guys 

So good to hear... I’m sure there will be plenty of GOD caws, just like there will be a million omegas... glad your sticking with nxt and 205, cause there’s definitely some guys that probably deserved to be or should’ve been in the game that I’m sure you’ll be creating 

Guys aiming to get rush up by Wednesday night latest , in order for me to do this I will need help with set & entrance , please if u can try and help me with these as I am not to good with all that ?? 

Tick tock ⏰