Crow Got Sum Fuk - Little Crow in the nest

DrJoeyMagnum

On 10/12/2017 at 4:15 AM, Crow said:

Gotta 3 month old Crow jnr in the nest, so won’t have as much time this year...but I’m sure I’ll do something when I get the chance.  

Ew you had a kid?!?! I CALL GODFATHER!

• Bliss 1

Just got my copy of the game! Also got a Seth Rollins DVD as a preorder bonus, not sure if I really want it to be honest.

Maybe I could trade it to someone for an afternoon with their baby, any takers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

Just got my copy of the game! Also got a Seth Rollins DVD as a preorder bonus, not sure if I really want it to be honest.

Maybe I could trade it to someone for an afternoon with their baby, any takers?

Keep yer stinkin DVD.  You already had the baby rented when you mentioned recreating labyrinth.

1 hour ago, ShovonAhmed said:

So, got my copy of WWE 2K18 today. Played it for few hours and my God!! The lag on the 8-man matches are unbearable! -_-

So...there was a reason they never added this before.  Who'd a thunk it!?!

You on regular ps4 or pro?

Edited by Crow
  • Like 1
  • Bliss 1

@Crow you are a legend, bro! Thank you for allowing me to rent your baby so I can fulfill my Magic Dance dream. I can assure you that all of my Goblins are trained professionals, your baby is in good hands <3

Disappointed I didn't get a chance to play before work, the patch was taking too long to download :( 

This topic has been split off the WWE 2k18 Information thread as it was somewhat drowning the discussion on the topic there. Besids that, such a joyous occasion warrants it's own thread anyhow. ;)
Please keep discussion about  @Crow's offspring in this new thread.

23 hours ago, Crow said:

Gotta 3 month old Crow jnr in the nest, so won’t have as much time this year...but I’m sure I’ll do something when I get the chance.  

Congratulations, @Crow, enjoy parenthood!

• Cave Waverider unlocked this topic
38 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Should I change the name to crow got sum fuk?

Yes, please do, bro!

@Crow I'm sure when the time comes, your son will come to cherish the time he spent dancing with a zebra and some Goblins, whilst being thrown in the air with sheer recklessness, in a low rent Labyrinth reenactment. It really is something that all young babies should get the opportunity to experience.

• Haha 1