WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1)Seth Rollins Summerslam 2018 Attire Now On CC

WWEADDICT4LIFE

Guest DrDelorian

Hi there, unfortunately I missed out on chance to download the dean ambrose lunatic/shield attire when u had it uploaded. Any chance of being able to upload this again? Thanks

21 hours ago, Guest DrDelorian said:

Hi there, unfortunately I missed out on chance to download the dean ambrose lunatic/shield attire when u had it uploaded. Any chance of being able to upload this again? Thanks

I Will Re-upload next time im on the game  

On 11/5/2017 at 12:32 PM, Guest DrDelorian said:

dean is back up tags :WWEADDICT4LIFE,Lunatic,Shield

11 hours ago, adamjm1990 said:

Hey man are you taking requests? Would love some Wrestlemania 32 attires, not a very popular mania however I'm rebooking it in my universe. 

P. S. Your work is incredible! 

thx i'm glad you like my attires and as for requests i do take them but at the moment i am not due to having loads of attires that i'm still working on

4 hours ago, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

thx i'm glad you like my attires and as for requests i do take them but at the moment i am not due to having loads of attires that i'm still working on

Literally the best reason not to take requests! So excited to see what's next man :)

Guest WWEADDICT4LIFE
18 minutes ago, Guest DrDelorian said:

Hey thanks for re-uploading dean ambrose. Managed to DL it now, look forward to seeing the new attires u r working on :)

You’re welcome and my latest attire is up on cc and it’s brock lesnar the video link is a few post up 

Ric Flair Wrestlemania 24 Attire Now On CC Tags WWEADDICT4LIFE,WM24

Updated Kane 17 (As He Actually Looks) Now On CC Tags WWEADDICT4LIFE,Kane 17

Edited by WWEADDICT4LIFE

Aj Styles Survivor Series 17 Attire Now On CC Tags WWEADDICT4LIFE,Survivor Series 17

23737561_10154928878681957_7003525025427

HHH Survivor Series 17 Attire Now On CC Tags WWEADDICT4LIFE,Survivor Series 17

23669165_10154928879131957_4511289853374

The Bar Survivor Series 17 Attire Now On CC Tags WWEADDICT4LIFE,Survivor Series 17

23736152_10154928878306957_5057607498385

AJ Styles -SD Live 21/11/17 Attire Now On CC 

Tags WWEADDICT4LIFE,SD Live 21/11/17,Survivor Series 17 

also comes with Survivor Series 17 Attire

Edited by WWEADDICT4LIFE
  • Glorious 1

1 hour ago, Chicagomadepunk said:

I'm a fan of your work wweaddict4life for the cena survivor series attire the shorts are wrong the shorts he wore has the flag on the back pocket 

it was made before Survivor Series, when they first released the shirt he wore. he had no way of knowing which shorts Cena was going to wear.