VoodooV CREATION SUITE THREAD (Arenas/Shows/Attires)

VooDooV

Just Dl'd them and both Armageddon arenas all the logo's are missing. Both backlash have one missing. '02 is the "world wrestling entertainment" and '04 is the WWE.Com logo. KOTR is missing all of them and I didn't get Bad Blood.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sproiler™ said:

Just Dl'd them and both Armageddon arenas all the logo's are missing. Both backlash have one missing. '02 is the "world wrestling entertainment" and '04 is the WWE.Com logo. KOTR is missing all of them and I didn't get Bad Blood.

I really really really wish 2K would stop fucking around with their games... make it right the first time, then there's no need for bug fixes.

and 1 week on after PS4 got the 1.03 patch and we still haven't :huh:

I'll see what I can do

I'm giving up with this game until they patch it. 

Next year I'm not even going to bother getting it until it goes on offer at some point... I just can't justify paying full price for a game that is so broken every year. 

• Sad 2
  • Too Sweet 1

43 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

Next year I'm not even going to bother getting it until it goes on offer at some point... I just can't justify paying full price for a game that is so broken every year. 

I hear ya man this is the first wwe game i bought since 2k14 and i wish i would have waited , i just thought after 3 years they would have got it right what was i thinking? lol , and the shitty thing is i have gamefly so wtf lol

8 hours ago, VooDooV said:

that's a shame.

this is a copy and paste I was reading in the pc section dont know if it helps at all....but figured id share.

So basically whenever you have custom logos missing, THE CREATOR needs to upload a new copy of the logos and apply them WITHOUT MOVING THEM initially. If they adjust/move them when applying them, that's when they glitch out and disappear. It can't be the same exact logo they previously uploaded either. It has to be a new upload of the same image.

I wish I could message these creators to tell them how to fix their stuff. I've had to delete two IWGP titles, three arenas, and at least three or four really good CAWs because of this.  I mean, it's not their fault (looking at you, Yukes/VC), but aside from waiting for an official patch, there's nothing else we can do but hope they realize their stuff is glitched and fix it.

Guest wwf vs wcw

Arenas id love for people to create for xbox 1

1 wwf vs wcw 

2 wwf vs ecw

3 wcw vs ecw 

4 Attitude Era vs PG Era arena 

5 Attitude Era vs Ruthless 

15 hours ago, VooDooV said:

its the most frustrating thing ever,  loved your work the past few games hopefully this patch comes soon

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SandmanRKO said:

its the most frustrating thing ever,  loved your work the past few games hopefully this patch comes soon

I know... there's just no point me bothering until we get the patch.... that playstation have had for a week :huh:

Sure there might be a way around it by reuploading the logos again but that would mean having to delete all the one I have uploaded and having to completely redo all the arenas... I just don't have the time for that.

And it would mean having to redo attires I've made using custom logos. 

3 hours ago, Bo(tch) Dallas said:

What are yout lightning setups for Photoshop?

I don't use photoshop for anything other than static background designs... I use Cinema4D for everything I do.

ezgif-4-a0104bee79.gif

14 hours ago, Ben182TX said:

From what I understand is if you (the content creator) delete the images from “incoming images” the downloadable CAW/Belt/Arena logos and such will not come with the download. 

I've not deleted anything from the incoming images section... it's full of logos.

2K have broken their own game. It was fine during the pre-release early access phase, as logos would remove themselves after you downloading them... now the just stay there

On 13/10/2017 at 6:19 AM, VooDooV said:

***I'm giving up with this game for now... If you've managed to get an arena with no logo issues, then you were the lucky ones.***

Arenas and Shows up so far on CC! 

Hide contents

Smackdown '03 - tags; Smackdown, Ruthless Aggression, VoodooV
Raw '02 - tags; RAW, Ruthless Aggression, VoodooV
Heat '02 - tags; HEAT, Ruthless Aggression, VoodooV
Velocity '02 - tags; Velocity, Ruthless Aggression, VoodooV
No Way Out '02 - tags; No Way Out, Invasion, VoodooV
Wrestlemania 22 - tags; Wrestlemania, Ruthless Aggression, VoodooV
Monday Night Raw - tags; RAW, New Generation, VoodooV
Wrestlemania X-7 - tags; Wrestlemania, Invasion, VoodooV

Please don't say good bye! I hope they patch this ASAP I need your arenas in my life!

1 hour ago, adamjm1990 said:

Please don't say good bye! I hope they patch this ASAP I need your arenas in my life!

I won't be going for long haha Just until it's patched. 

It wasn't fixed in 1.03 and by the sounds of it, it's not fixed in 1.04 either

8 hours ago, VooDooV said:

I won't be going for long haha Just until it's patched. 

It wasn't fixed in 1.03 and by the sounds of it, it's not fixed in 1.04 either

Ahh that sucks! Looks like we'll have to hit some Sweet Chin Music on the 2K offices!

Yeah this logo issue has soured me on the game this year. CC is such an integral part of the game, it's a dealbreaker when it doesn't work. There are so many good CAWs and arenas that are half-made because of the logo issue. I'm considering giving the game back entirely and getting my $90 bucks back at this point.

• Like 1

Copy and Pasted...Isnt this what needed to be fixed?

Fixed issue where player's Incoming Logos from Community Creations would not get removed from the server after being downloaded by the player.

LINK to fixes <<<<<<<<

Edited by SmarOneNine

3 hours ago, SmarOneNine said:

Fixed issue where player's Incoming Logos from Community Creations would not get removed from the server after being downloaded by the player.

LINK to fixes <<<<<<<<

Wooooooooo! 

4 hours ago, SmarOneNine said:

LINK to fixes <<<<<<<<

pretty sure that means your own personal logo's will no longer show up in incoming logo's even after download.

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2017 at 9:49 AM, VooDooV said:

Over the next week my arenas will be getting reuploaded to Community Creations!

Keep your eyes peeled 

DELIGHTFUL! I am most EXCITED about this! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...