VoodooV CREATION SUITE THREAD (Arenas/Shows/Attires)

VooDooV

1 hour ago, nhthelegend said:

I'm also experiencing the logo issue. The smackdown, no way out and x7 arenas are all missing significant amounts of logos. Weird too since someone else said the smackdown arena worked fine for them so it's affecting everyone differently? Fucking 2k, I swear 

It's all on their end... I had the same issues last year with some arenas. Some could get them fine whereas other had issues. I'm not sure why it is, and you'd think they'd have it sorted by now but still one of the main issues affecting CC 

12 hours ago, Topdog said:

I knew once that I switched to Ps4 that I would regret not being able to download your arenas. THESE ARE AMAZING!

Thank you very much.

Here are some No Mercy '03 previews 
b4e7881a-5d30-4705-a194-ac9a27949df4.png

3241ef88-1374-445e-9034-00b0dd5a4c03.png

1 minute ago, hovathagod32 said:

whats your light setup ?

@Kingbdl I'm out of the CAA stuff unless my bro picks up the game.

I have a target light either side to bring out the shine on the black 'metal' text, with some spread around behind the text to also help with the shine and one in front that I've dimmed down

I am missing logo's on No Mercy, Royal Rumble '01, WM X7 and WM 22. bloody 2K. perhaps you could try deleting the original logo's and re-uploading them, then uploading the arena's with the hopefully fixed logo's. 

Edited by SCSA fan

15 minutes ago, SCSA fan said:

I am missing logo's on No Mercy, Royal Rumble '01, WM X7 and WM 22. bloody 2K. perhaps you could try deleting the original logo's and re-uploading them, then uploading the arena's with the hopefully fixed logo's. 

A few others have with those. I'll see what I can do tomorrow and reupload them. Hopefully this issue will be sorted in patch 1.03

Hoping to get a few more arenas up soon! Been busy with work but I have a week off coming up so I can just get through loads of them. 

Going to redo the Bad Blood ring apron to look more authentic, SummerSlam '02 will follow as will Survivor Series '03

On 10/21/2017 at 5:30 PM, VooDooV said:

A few others have with those. I'll see what I can do tomorrow and reupload them. Hopefully this issue will be sorted in patch 1.03

Any Chance You could Reupload the Raw and Smackdown Arenas? both are missing all logos.

Just now, Guest Wampa1 said:

Personally I think 2K should take community creations down until they fix the logo issue. It's not fit for purpose at the moment. 

nope, nope, nope, nope. besides, it is 100% avoidable.

11 hours ago, CameronBo-Lee said:

Any Chance You could Reupload the Raw and Smackdown Arenas? both are missing all logos.

It's not on my end. It's all down to 2K. I had the same issue with some arenas last year. Some people could get them fine whereas others would get them with missing logos

7 minutes ago, Kingbdl said:

So no WCW PPVs planed? 

None at the moment 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, VooDooV said:

It's not on my end. It's all down to 2K. I had the same issue with some arenas last year. Some people could get them fine whereas others would get them with missing logos

None at the moment 

I heard the workaround is to try and get the logo in position in one go,and no re-positioning it. according to that same thing, all the logo's used and current arena's are brokn and have to be replaced.

9 hours ago, SCSA fan said:

I heard the workaround is to try and get the logo in position in one go,and no re-positioning it. according to that same thing, all the logo's used and current arena's are brokn and have to be replaced.

I never reposition/edit my logos.. I always get them how I want straight away and having to replace all the current logos I have on game would take forever to redo this is why I'm hoping it gets patched, and soon

35 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

I never reposition/edit my logos.. I always get them how I want straight away and having to replace all the current logos I have on game would take forever to redo this is why I'm hoping it gets patched, and soon

huh, strange. hopefully it does get patched soon.

• Like 1