SCSA Fan creation thread. *RAW '09, SMACKDOWN '09 AND SMMERSLAM '11 UP ON CC - JOHN CENA '08 COMING SOON! - ROYAL RUMBLE '08 & HELL IN A CELL PREVIEW'S COMING SOON!

SCSA fan

• SCSA fan changed the title to SCSA Fan creation thread. *RAW '09, SMACKDOWN '09 AND SMMERSLAM '11 UP ON CC - JOHN CENA '08 COMING SOON! - ROYAL RUMBLE '08 & HELL IN A CELL PREVIEW'S COMING SOON!

Been a while! some stuff's been cancelled, some stuff's been started, and I been busy with some real life stuff! But I'm back, and better than ever! and I got some WIP's here!

Royal Rumble '08

c5c11aab-2ae4-4781-8e43-97e595f46645.PNG

The stage is still WIP, it is quite hard to recreate, and I think it looks more like the SVR '09 version. I decided to go with the Smackdown and Raw sidetrons, not 100% accurate, I know, but it is still WIP.

qWBXHin8%2BSQ6FQ=

and, Hell in a Cell '11 ring. the stage is nearly done, just gotta get one more logo.

4a104b18-b745-43b5-9b16-f659ac31566c.PNG

I got screens of John Cena '04, '07 and '08 coming soon, but I dunno whether I will upload, cause I have seen some of the stuff I did on cc by another guy.

Edited by SCSA fan

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 2:00 AM, SCSA fan said:

Been a while! some stuff's been cancelled, some stuff's been started, and I been busy with some real life stuff! But I'm back, and better than ever! and I got some WIP's here!

Royal Rumble '08

c5c11aab-2ae4-4781-8e43-97e595f46645.PNG

The stage is still WIP, it is quite hard to recreate, and I think it looks more like the SVR '09 version. I decided to go with the Smackdown and Raw sidetrons, not 100% accurate, I know, but it is still WIP.

qWBXHin8%2BSQ6FQ=

and, Hell in a Cell '11 ring. the stage is nearly done, just gotta get one more logo.

4a104b18-b745-43b5-9b16-f659ac31566c.PNG

I got screens of John Cena '04, '07 and '08 coming soon, but I dunno whether I will upload, cause I have seen some of the stuff I did on cc by another guy.

its looking good thanks for working on it for me 

• 4 weeks later...

I have reached the promised land! over 10,000 downloads, diamond rank, and to celebrate I have uploaded a bunch of random stuff that has not been uploaded yet. I will probably churn out a bit more content, full my arena upload slots up, then retire 'till October.

Royal Rumble '08

Tags: Royal Rumble, 2008, John Cena

Royal Rumble '10

Tags: Royal Rumble, Edge, 2010

Royal Rumble '11

Tags: Royal Rumble, 2011

John Cena '08

Tags: John Cena, Royal Rumble, Chaingang

John Cena '07

Tags: John Cena, 2007, Chaingang

Now lets celebrate!

giphy.gif

Also, Smackdown '09 is way more popular than Raw '09. Fun fact.

Edited by SCSA fan
  • Too Sweet 1