SCSA Fan creation thread. *RAW '09, SMACKDOWN '09 AND SMMERSLAM '11 UP ON CC - JOHN CENA '08 COMING SOON! - ROYAL RUMBLE '08 & HELL IN A CELL PREVIEW'S COMING SOON!

SCSA fan

this is my first Year creating and uploading to cc, and I decided I would show off my stuff here. everything posted here is made by me.

lets start with RAW '03.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZ

tags are:

-RAW

-Ruthless Agression

-Brand Split

and, my gamertag is A55iseeyou, in case you could not be bothered to check the lower corner of that photo or hover your mouse over the Xbox icon under my name.

more coming soon.

a couple more.

Smackdown '03. tags are:

-Smackdown

-Ruthless Agression

-Brand Split

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ_QLQhZ8X.

Vengeance '01. Tags are:

-Vengeance

-Invasion

-Undisputed Championship

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7jpZDVN2u

and 2009 alts for John Cena '10 uploaded.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7bkdfVEEp

Edited by SCSA fan

• SCSA fan changed the title to SCSA Fan creation thread. *BACKLASH '01 UP ON CC
  • SCSA fan changed the title to SCSA Fan creation thread. *BACKLASH '01 AND RAW '07 UP ON CC - ROYAL RUMBLE '10-11 COMING SOON!
18 minutes ago, CameronBo-Lee said:

Awesome arenas man! But every time i try downloading Raw '07 its saying its damaged.

thanks. someone had that issue with my Smackdown earlier, re-uploading would not work. hopefully this is not the case with RAW, and it will become un-damaged upon re-uploading. I will try tomorrow, I am not on my game right now.

Edited by SCSA fan

• SCSA fan changed the title to SCSA Fan creation thread. *BACKLASH '01 AND RAW '07 UP ON CC - RAW '09, SMACKDOWN '09 AND SUMMERSLAM '11 COMING SOON!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SCSA fan changed the title to SCSA Fan creation thread. *BACKLASH '01 AND RAW '07 UP ON CC - John Cena '08, RAW '09, SMACKDOWN '09 AND SUMMERSLAM '11 COMING SOON!

now on CC: Raw '09. tags:

-Raw

-PG Era

-Brand Split

Smackdown '09. tags:

-Smackdown

-PG Era

-Brand Split

SummerSlam '11. tags:

-SummerSlam

-Champion v Champion

-PG Era

I am also working on the Beware of Dog outfit John Cena wore at his Royal Rumble 2008 return, then I will upload the John Cena '08 slot and start work on John Cena '07. I am nearing gold, and once I hit that I will release Royal Rumble's '08, '09, '10 and '11. my last slot in silver will be taken up by WrestleMania 31, which I will start work on soon.

• SCSA fan changed the title to SCSA Fan creation thread. *RAW '09, SMACKDOWN '09 AND SMMERSLAM '11 UP ON CC - JOHN CENA '08 COMING SOON!
8 hours ago, SCSA fan said:

now on CC: Raw '09. tags:

-Raw

-PG Era

-Brand Split

Smackdown '09. tags:

-Smackdown

-PG Era

-Brand Split

SummerSlam '11. tags:

-SummerSlam

-Champion v Champion

-PG Era

I am also working on the Beware of Dog outfit John Cena wore at his Royal Rumble 2008 return, then I will upload the John Cena '08 slot and start work on John Cena '07. I am nearing gold, and once I hit that I will release Royal Rumble's '08, '09, '10 and '11. my last slot in silver will be taken up by WrestleMania 31, which I will start work on soon.

Has the download Arenas and losing custom logo glitch been fixed, your work looks incredible! 

9 hours ago, adamjm1990 said:

Has the download Arenas and losing custom logo glitch been fixed, your work looks incredible! 

no it has not, and it tends to vary from case to case. any chance you could download my stuff and tell me what state you receive it in?

• SCSA fan changed the title to SCSA Fan creation thread. *RAW '09, SMACKDOWN '09 AND SMMERSLAM '11 UP ON CC - JOHN CENA '08 COMING SOON! - WRESTLEMANIA 31 PREVIEW COMING SOON!
2 minutes ago, Big Booty Daddy said:

I tried to DL a few areas and it kept telling me download failed cuz it was damaged or missing so idk but u might want to check that out 

damn. someone messaged me about that and I had to resort to uploading the logo's in the particular arena's he wanted to download. I re-uploaded it and there was no dice. and there is no chance in hell I am uploading all my logo's for free use. I will work on it in the weekend. (NZT)

On 23/11/2017 at 10:09 AM, Guest Brand split arena said:

When I said brand split arenas for raw and SmackDown I meant before summerslam ‘16 (June-july)

ah, right. I will work on it, but it is by no means a priority. 

On 22/11/2017 at 9:09 PM, Guest Brand split arena said:

When I said brand split arenas for raw and SmackDown I meant before summerslam ‘16 (June-july)

Hey man they are also in the game under Raw'16 and Smackdown'16