tattos & texture

down16

Lol well I started making it too, might as well post it. Made it real quick, but I like Rooster's face texture. Looks dope. I gotta figure out how to make that skin textured background like that bro @ichiban Rooster I love it and would like to see how'd you do awake lol. 

OP I used your full face photo to make the texture.

Tattoo

15zmq9u.jpg

oqdi7m.jpg

iv8r5w.jpg

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 1

Damn, Rooster. Nice work on that face texture. I'd love to know more about how you did that texture and expanding the skin like that. Would be supremely helpful going into my upcoming batch of CAWs. (If you want to hit me up privately, that'd be fine, too.) 

1 hour ago, LetterPro said:

Damn, Rooster. Nice work on that face texture. I'd love to know more about how you did that texture and expanding the skin like that. Would be supremely helpful going into my upcoming batch of CAWs. (If you want to hit me up privately, that'd be fine, too.) 

I take the face texture, copy and blend  the sides and lay the other face on top of it and blend that lol I use the same backtexture for like 80% of my case lol I love Photoshop 

1 hour ago, down16 said:

It not showing me the images of roosters

Not home right now, I'll figure out something 

Wow you guys work fast. I was planning to do the tattoo when I got off work but since thats done I just removed the background of the logo and resized it so its will look better in-game.

Hardcore_Gangster_Logo.png

10 minutes ago, down16 said:

i allready done all that

text%20to%20add3s_zpssakii1kw.png

Oh........... ok. I'll just see myself out then. I also didn't think about the fact that since I got rid of all the black it removed all the detail in the face. :blush: