Sign in to follow this  
DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Word on the streets is Neville has quit WWE

skysports-neville-wrestling-wwe_3881586.jpg?20170131155636

According to the Twitter account @WrestleVotes, Neville reportedly quit and walked out on WWE yesterday prior to RAW. Ryan Satin of ProWrestlingSheet.com is reporting that, while this hasn't been confirmed, there appears to be some truth to the story and it's possible that Neville asked for his release. 

As previously noted, Neville was originally scheduled to face Enzo in the Lumberjack match on RAW. According to Satin, Neville was scheduled to lose the match. 

Neville's most recent message on social media was from September 28th when he complained about the design of his new t-shirt. 

Source: NoDQ.com

• Sad 1

You have got to be fucking kidding me, he's my current favourite :( 

Might as well cancel The Kingdom of Neville (aka 205 Live), and fuck all the remaining cruiserweights to death (Except Kendrick, he needs to get a pirate ship and start teaming with Goldust). That division is dead without its King!

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1

Fuck noooo, I hope this is bullshit, he's sick or something :(

Edit: Heard somewhere that Meltzer claimed WWE denied this, there is still no word within the company. But we'd better be prepared :( 

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

The more I think about it, the more I'm kind of ok with it. To be fair I'd much rather see him in NJPW, hell he could even give me a reason to start watching ROH again. As great as his work has been since conquering the cruiserweight division and transforming it into the Kingdom of Neville, he really is being suffocated as a result of being trapped in a stagnant division. Without competition that can even come close to the Neville level, there really is nothing more for him to accomplish in his current environment :( 

I'm not :( We already lost Aries, I can't live without Neville...

Yea the Cruiserweight division is dead without him. But until they actually invest in that division and give people a real reason to care about it, then it's just going to remain stagnant, with or without the King.

I don't want Neville to leave, but I'd rather see him put on outstanding feuds people are actually invested in, rather than be stuck carrying a dead division. I'd much rather see him feud with guys like Kenny Omega, Jay Lethal, Adam Page, Marty Scrull, Cody Rhodes etc.. and help elevate great promotions that are suffering from losing so much top talent, rather than be stuck in feuds with guys no one gives a shit about, in a division that no one cares enough to invest in. As it is WWE has enough talent, Neville could be a greater asset elsewhere.

Any updates, guys? I heard WWE officialy denied this but that doesn't say much.

I can't sleep tonight if this isn't made clear :(

We won't have any updates for at least three days, so you won't be getting much sleep this week unfortunately :( 

I will sacrifice my sleep to get Neville back :(

I'd leave too if I lost my title to a fucking low blow from Enzo.

• Bliss 1

It's better than being pinned clean by Enzo, fatman.

Not really, all anyone remembers about that match is Neville getting punched in the nuts.

• Bliss 1

This shit is the longest-lasting rumor I have ever seen :'( Just get it over already.

Hope Papa H does something :'( 

Rumour? You confirmed it, bro.

Rumour? Who said anything about rumours?

04cf34a1e0d3058eda7947850e965709.gif

• Bliss 1
  • Haha 1

Neville and Scurll Jr Heavyweight Tag Champs

• Bliss 1

In unrelated news, Mighty Mouse is set to make his debut on 205 Live next Tuesday against Enzo Amore!

Hell, I wouldn't even mind seeing Mighty Mouse at this time....

Have to say, WWE really brought this on themselves. They should know better than to try and job out a King, Neville is royalty and should be treated as such. Quite frankly if you aren't on Neville level, then you don't deserve to stand in the Kings presence, let alone go over.

This tyranny is shameful, WWE should be ashamed of themselves, bro.