Bro-HiPcavallo

Is PC really necessary, bro?

I used to run into that on my WoW RP server, when i'd give a character an accent... takes a while to get out of it.

Death by natural causes is generally better especially for something like a feedback thread.  If in future there are still issues trying to suss out how to handle this sort of moderation and how to better communicate it to you guys that's a discussion I'm always willing to have.  Previous post removed for being pseudo-nudity in one of the hopefully more serious sub forums.

• Bliss 1

So you're saying this thread wasn't a complete failure? That's somewhat reassuring.

Disappointed I didn't at least get to see Jericurl's gif before it was deleted though :( 

5 hours ago, LetterPro said:

I used to run into that on my WoW RP server, when i'd give a character an accent... takes a while to get out of it.

Yea, shit like this can be somewhat problematic for me. I'm good at committing to character/behavioural changes, but once I've started they're hard to break out of, even after I've grown tired of them (you should've seen the massive losing streak I went on between I think 2010-2014, when I introduced The Game to my family and offline friends and made a point of losing every half hour to troll them. That shit was fucking shameful, it quickly became instinctive for me to lose at the appropriate intervals and began to haunt me. I still can't escape it when I'm around some of them, also just lost The Game). Just wish I could show the same level of commitment to changes I need to make, like excersizing daily (at least I'm fit enough, and my fucked limbs are strong enough I can go without it. But I always do so well until I get busy or sick and have to stop for a day or two, then it takes months for me to get back to it) and maintaining a decent sleeping routine :( 

1 hour ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

I think you've misinterpreted the point of this thread. I wasn't asking for feedback on the joke, just attempting to end it in a productive way that would allow us a chance to talk about the problems that gave birth to the joke (or encouraged me to steal it from South Park) in the first place. As such I believe I have misinterpreted the intention behind your posts. So sorry for that, and didn't realise I came across so confrontational with my initial response, so sorry for that as well (had a particularly stressful night).

Wasn't intending to start any conflict, or go off at you with any of my posts. Having just read your posts in a different light, I certainly see where you're coming from.

It's become somewhat involuntary at this point. I had every intention of cutting the bro stuff completely when I moved away from PC, but I'm honestly not even aware I'm doing it half the time (I've been doing it outside the forum as well, sadly). I'll grow out of it eventually, but sadly I think I'm stuck like this for the forseeable future. I guess I deserve it for intentionally going out of my way to sound more obnoxious :( 

Anyway, this thread was a failure (much like Codes' stint as admin). Someone can feel free to put it if it's misery now.

its cool. we all have our days. and maybe i could lighten up.but hey im a 20 something black nerd from chicago. im kinda always on edge. relaxing doesnt always come so easily. my bad dude

• Bliss 2

Bro, we can't mod PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch games, which is why so many of us are PC bros.

• Haha 1