Cave Waverider

I could be wrong, but i think i found why the GBOF area doesnt show right with the latest patch. I removed the Universal Attire file from the mods folder & moved it back to the PAC/ROOT folder where it normally resides & every time i boot the game back up it shows up correctly & works again. @Cave Waverider Not sure why this is, as all other mods i have in there are still working just fine, thought I'd point this out if this is the cause.

15 hours ago, drwho269 said:

OK I tried your suggestion and installed Volkoff and Kamala, then put them in a match, it freezes in the loading screen. Did it twice, same results.

This means there is likely a problem with the .pac files for the selected wrestler(s). Did you ensure the wrestler ids in the .pofo and .moveset match the ones in the ch*.pac file and try installing the .pac files with CCT?

4 hours ago, RockBottomCFH said:

I could be wrong, but i think i found why the GBOF area doesnt show right with the latest patch. I removed the Universal Attire file from the mods folder & moved it back to the PAC/ROOT folder where it normally resides & every time i boot the game back up it shows up correctly & works again. @Cave Waverider Not sure why this is, as all other mods i have in there are still working just fine, thought I'd point this out if this is the cause.

The Great Balls of Fire arena shows up fine with vanilla 1.07 as well as with the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock installed (in the default \mods\Universal Alternate Attire Unlock\pac\root folder) for me. Perhaps you have to let steam verify your game files (backup your sound and titantron folders first, your .pac mods shouldn't be affected as long as you have all your mods installed in the \mods\ folder as recommended). Also ensure all of the DLCs in Steam's WWE 2k18 Properties->DLC tab are ticked.

Still no dice after clean install & put the misc in the Mods folder. Works on the initial boot, but rebooting moves GBOF arena back to listed as RAW & not selectable. Verified Integrity & still nothing, all DLC's are enabled via steam too. Thanks for the suggestion though, what i listed above seems to work just fine by moving it back to the PAC/ROOT folder of the game :)

i have a strange thing ... so i made 4 attire for triple h'01 the second attire has triple h dx entrance i thought i accidentally install triple h dx moveset by mistake so install triple h'01 moveset again but the problem still the same is there a solution ? attire 3 and attire 4 entrance are the same as the original  

19 hours ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

i have a strange thing ... so i made 4 attire for triple h'01 the second attire has triple h dx entrance i thought i accidentally install triple h dx moveset by mistake so install triple h'01 moveset again but the problem still the same is there a solution ? attire 3 and attire 4 entrance are the same as the original  

It isn't strange at all. Different attires with different entrances are hardcoded in the game somewhere and nobody has figured out where, much less how to change it. Not much one can do about it in the .moveset file except ticking all the media workaround boxes (there sadly is no workaround for the motion) and perhaps setting and using an advanced entrance (which may or may not work). 

If the above doesn't work, you could also opt to use DX Attires in said attire numbers or put Manager Attires (I myself like to use copies of entrance attires with T-Shirts or what not as manager attires so wrestlers don't have to manage in ring gear) in them and set the affected attire numbers as Manager Attires in the Attire Unlocker. Manager attires can only be used if the wrestler is set as a manager in a match, thus their entrance isn't used.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Is there a way to add more attire slots to UnderTaker 01? I've noticed he's not listed in the Universal Attire Unlocker. 

He should be listed as Undertaker American Badass or American Badass Undertaker, I believe.

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2018.02.03: Version 2018.0.5.1.1 Beta
+ DataLists: Fixed some typos and other issues and made the names in various lists more consistent as well as easier to find when listing names first alphabetically.
+ DataLists: Updated all Modded Data Lists with the latest community recommended Mod Names.
+ DataLists: Updated Modded MovesID.data with moves from @squaredcirclefan's February 2018 Ported Moves Pack.

• Thanks 1

On 03/02/2018 at 8:01 AM, Cave Waverider said:

He should be listed as Undertaker American Badass or American Badass Undertaker, I believe.

'American Bad Ass UnderTaker' Thanks for pointing that out. Totally missed it otherwise. 

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2018.02.14: Version 2018.0.5.2.0 Beta
+ .pofo Editor: Fixed a Bug that caused the Skills that were added in WWE 2k18 to be loaded and saved incorrectly.
+ Templates: Updated default.pofo to match the fix.
+ Templates: Fixed a bug in the default.team_info.
+ DataLists: Updated a bunch of DataLists with fixes and community Mod updates.

Happy St. Valentine's Day Massacre! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Darksiider said:

Can I  use this on my career character? I can't find anything relating to that, either that or I've missed it.
Cheers

In theory. Which means, if you can somehow manage to extract your Career character's .pofo, .moveset, .team_info, etc.. you should be able to edit it with Data Editor and then re-inject it. If they use the same .pofo/.moveset/.team_info format as regular CAWs, that is (which is likely). However, to my knowledge no tools support the extraction or injection of my career (or Universe) data at this moment as the memory addresses of Universe and MyCareer saves are dynamically allocated upon every load (which means tools can't have hard-coded memory addresses for it) and there also isn't any reputable save game editor available to my knowledge.

31 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

In theory. Which means, if you can somehow manage to extract your Career character's .pofo, .moveset, .team_info, etc.. you should be able to edit it with Data Editor and then re-inject it. If they use the same .pofo/.moveset/.team_info format as regular CAWs, that is (which is likely). However, to my knowledge no tools support the extraction or injection of my career (or Universe) data at this moment as the memory addresses of Universe and MyCareer saves are dynamically allocated upon every load (which means tools can't have hard-coded memory addresses for it) and there also isn't any reputable save game editor available to my knowledge.

That sucks, I'd gladly donate if someone manages to make one, but thanks for the response anyway ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

could you in theory use this with the sound editor to replace CAW announcements/commentary and assign it to an unused slot? Because I'm never going to use Kuykendall as a call mane

• Yes! 1

I`m new here but I would love to know how to mod this wwe2K18 to get all those superstar legends that were not in the game like Hogan and any one else

So, I was trying to add alternate attires for slot 981 ( Iron Sheik). I have done everything perfectly and the attires are not showing in the game. Is it a bug with the slot?

I even added MR Perfect, Black, Ultimate Warrior alternate attires after Iron Sheik slot, and they are working perfectly. But slot 981 is not working.

1 hour ago, gamingfan said:

So, I was trying to add alternate attires for slot 981 ( Iron Sheik). I have done everything perfectly and the attires are not showing in the game. Is it a bug with the slot?

I even added MR Perfect, Black, Ultimate Warrior alternate attires after Iron Sheik slot, and they are working perfectly. But slot 981 is not working.

Works fine for me (tested with unlocked Attire Slot number 49). Are you sure you have installed him in with Wrestler ID 981 and not another one?

Which unlocked attire slot number did you use? Is it one pre-filled by the game (Slots 1-9), by any chance? If so, it might be that the game is reverting those slots to defaults on game start. I'm not sure if it does, but it wouldn't surprise me the way the game reverts other things like hometowns and DLC menu positions. Try another one just in case.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Works fine for me (tested with unlocked Attire Slot number 49). Are you sure you have installed him in with Wrestler ID 981 and not another one?

Which unlocked attire slot number did you use? Is it one pre-filled by the game (Slots 1-9), by any chance? If so, it might be that the game is reverting those slots to defaults on game start. I'm not sure if it does, but it wouldn't surprise me the way the game reverts other things like hometowns and DLC menu positions. Try another one just in case.

Ok. Everything sorted out now. I messed up with 269 and 981 slots 1 week ago in pac plus. I changed 981 to 269 in pac plus. Its the reason it was not working, now I changed it back to 981 and its working fine now.

Edited by gamingfan
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WMRHavoc said:

Sorry, Kind of new to this thing as I just got the game today and wanted to do some modding. Any reason why when I open up Data Editor, the text is all scrunched up like this?http://prntscr.com/ip752d

It's the dreaded, long-standing Windows bug with font scaling that Microsoft hasn't fixed properly in many, many years and over various iterations of their Windows operating system. Please Check the Data Editor Tutorials linked in the first post as well as the Known Issues post on how to work around it.