Cave Waverider

On 6/27/2018 at 7:52 AM, Cave Waverider said:

Which wrestler is it and which motion did you select? If the trons or the wrestler belong to a DLC, ensure you actually own the DLC, it is ticked in Steam under DLC and the game is up to date. If the motion you use is a modded one, ensure you have that installed properly. You might want to try ticking all the Media Workaround boxes in the .moveset section for the wrestler.

I assume you have ticked all the Media workaround boxes in Data Editor (if not, do so). Do you own and have the Enduring Icons Pack ticked in Steam and have the game updated to the latest version? If the tron IDs belong to a different DLC, ensure that you own that and have it ticked. It could have to do with the DLC copy protection added by 2k that restores certain things in the .pofo/.moveset, although I never had a problem assigning things to Matt.

So i was able to get it right and now its working fine thx anyway. I have another question when im using a modded attire except for the 1st one and i win a match the music doesnt play immediately. The music only starts playing when the replays are over or i skip the replays. My question is is it suppose to be like that?

5 hours ago, RickStylesPT said:

So i was able to get it right and now its working fine thx anyway. I have another question when im using a modded attire except for the 1st one and i win a match the music doesnt play immediately. The music only starts playing when the replays are over or i skip the replays. My question is is it suppose to be like that?

Sadly that's the only way you can get music playing on attires with the workaround that don't have music specified in their template (wherever that is). Nobody has ever figured out where those entrance templates are or how to change them. If we ever found out, we might be able to assign different entrances, victories, animations, music, trons, etc. to different attires, but so far there has been no luck with that.

2 hours ago, davidor said:

I need help using the software

Read the tutorials linked in the first post. And please don't quote the whole top post again (which ironically contains the link...).

13 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Read the tutorials linked in the first post. And please don't quote the whole top post again (which ironically contains the link...).

I do not understand the instructions that says I need help video clip full or someone show me how to use

On 10/25/2018 at 12:24 AM, Cave Waverider said:

Can you tell me first thing what software do I need to use EDITOR software?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/12/2018 at 7:59 PM, Dollarman said:

Hello guys,

I tried inject 402.moveset file into 107 kane moveset slot but the data editor is send me this message.

https://ibb.co/e62x3V

and after i cant inject it because the size is not same than original file,

Somebody have an idea?

From your screenshot I can see that you are using Data Editor for WWE 2k19. If you wish to mod WWE 2k18, you will have to use Data Editor for WWE 2k18 instead.