Dissapointed with the game

dan87

50 minutes ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

So should I buy the game or not? 

it's definitely an upgrade and if you have a pro i don't think you'll run into the lag issues. and for those that wanted it. i've already gotten KO's correct 2K17 trons in the game on ps4 lol

37 minutes ago, Jai said:

it's definitely an upgrade and if you have a pro i don't think you'll run into the lag issues. and for those that wanted it. i've already gotten KO's correct 2K17 trons in the game on ps4 lol

Yeah I just decided to go with it since preorder will hav ended soon and I know I'd be kicking myself if I had to wait till Monday or however long lol. I'm on xbox so I won't be seeing any of those benefits but I appreciate your comment 

2 minutes ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Yeah I just decided to go with it since preorder will hav ended soon and I know I'd be kicking myself if I had to wait till Monday or however long lol. I'm on xbox so I won't be seeing any of those benefits but I appreciate your comment 

oh no you can do it on x1 as well. you just go into the Create a video thing, select titantron, and KO's tron is the 2k17 one it doesn't show the FOA one at all lol

here's what it looks like. first entrance is Austin Aries. i quick downloaded an aries caw to see if Generic 8 in fact was his entrance and it was

Edited by Jai
  • Like 1

Anyone got issues on create an arena - Cant seem to remove the LED Ring display :( 

Also no ability to add Titantron to the RAW is WAR Preset which means no backing curtain behind everything so looks rubbish.

Edited by Robbie686

LED you just disable. Placing Titantron i just tried in other stages and it worked also.

It is the same as last Year. Or i totaly missunderstand what you guys mean with this Titantron thing :)

54 minutes ago, Slate80 said:

LED you just disable. Placing Titantron i just tried in other stages and it worked also.

It is the same as last Year. Or i totaly missunderstand what you guys mean with this Titantron thing :)

Figured out how to remove the LED but the issue is using the template RAW IS WAR 1998 you cant choose a titantron to get the black backdrop its just a clear backing and can see past the minitron into the crowd behind it

On 10/4/2017 at 5:38 AM, dan87 said:

1) Well i skipped 2k16 and 2k17 and I may skip 2k18 too. I was expecting an improvement in Create an arena tool with more stages templates or parts, knowing that they added 20 last year, but waited until 2k18 to see all the improvements and new stages added. But no. Nothing. Nothing except the new raw and smackdown set (there isnt even the nxt takeover orlando, which has the same shape as sumerslam 2017). No armageddon 08 template no backlash 09 template nor extreme rules 2013.... Also not only we are not gonna get past 2008-13 arenas through showcase, but we're not getting them through DLC and no new stages in CAA and this was one of the main things I enjoy from wwe games. Dont know if 2k read this forums but if so,please include some new templates in a DLC or update or somehow :(

2) Unfortunately there are many stars (the rock, hbk, dbryan, brie bella, tyson kidd, stone cold, sting, maybe edge and christian too...) whose walltrons (sidetrons/curvetrons) graphics have dissapeared. I mean they forever have had them, but this year they have dissapeared misteriously and this year we only got his minitrons and the sets feel incomplete.

3)This 2) point wouldn't bother me if we could create those walltrons (well we can create them, but we cannot place them in the led sets). This is not 100% confirmed but 99% sure we wont be able to do that again. Only applied to titantron videos. But it's about time we can assign them as superstars' minitrons walltrons, ramp trons or apron trons, with the vast amount of animations and graphics we get in create a video and the community have been asking for it since years. Last year they made a huge step forward in the create a video feature and I expected that this year it was gonna be improved allowing us to assign them as trons in the arena.... Again not 100% sure but seems unlikely (unless somebody can say the opposite).

And finally, yes, the game has wonderfull things. I dont care if people are outdated, since they will be outdated every year, but I have the feeling that the negative things are overweighing the positive for me...

Ok girl

my problem right now is the dragging. the ai does this 85% of the match. and as soon as you try to just drag them to your corner (in tag matches) you don't even have a chance cause they just immediately break out. i really wish they had never added this and left dragging the way it was