Dissapointed with the game

dan87

Seeing as though they took the time to put a forth an effort for us fans, in a way they listened to us but in other ways not really the only thing I wished they brought back was create a finisher but I'm grateful that we have a good wwe game for once. Be grateful bro.

12 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

No you can't. If we can do it, there would be a shit ton of info about it already. Give the game a chance ffs :(

Love it gift of Jericho. Has he made the list bro.

10 hours ago, dan87 said:

Yeah but i like them and should be respected like I respect complains such as hair not flipping in maryse entrance, beards, takers hat Not taking Off after his robe and those "stupid" things. And yes, many people want this create a tron graphics "dumb thing"

That's why we patch updates maybe you bitching about some so minor, maybe the 2k team can squeeze the mini trons that the superstars you listed might have them, and maryse's hair flipping might even be added in there or you could complain to the 2k team when you play the game. The reason why they must of removed the superstars mini trons to make space plus these superstars don't wrestle no more. Ffs

Edited by Mizalike

they still have sting billed from every man's nightmare but i'm still committed to getting the game. if it wasn't for the 4 days early thing i probably would have passed on it

On 10/4/2017 at 2:42 PM, VooDooV said:

2. They're probably in game like they were last year but they aren't set as the default minitrons, so you will have to do it yourself.

Funny enough, I was thinking the same thing. Makes sense actually.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Friends? 

How many of us have them?

Friends?

7 hours ago, Dr.C-Squared said:

Funny enough, I was thinking the same thing. Makes sense actually.

i know this is considered the final build but sometimes when these youtubers play the game some things are still missing in the builds they play and there's a build that's more final than the one they're playing. i know that doesn't make sense but i know when wwe13 was coming out and we got invited to play the game Orton didn't have his minitron, Undertaker didn't have a titantron, and Jericho didn't have the Lights out switch sound effect although he had that in the console version. so i'd just wait and see.

its your money dont buy it if you dont want to but what is the actual point of your  post, just like your money your not forced to give a bitter,miserable, negative view of the game without even playing the god damn game 

Edited by SandmanRKO
bad english
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SandmanRKO said:

its your money dont buy it if you dont want to but what is the actual point of post, just like your money your not forced to give a bitter,miserable, negative view of the game without even playing the god damn game 

some people will just never be satisfied.

i went in throughout the entire marketing campaign not expecting alot of changes. and the changes they did do improved my overall hype level for the game so i'm sure i'll enjoy it since i enjoyed 15 16 and 17 lol

On 10/4/2017 at 6:36 PM, Jai said:

they still have sting billed from every man's nightmare but i'm still committed to getting the game. if it wasn't for the 4 days early thing i probably would have passed on it

So you get something you dont want early, and that’s what turned the tide? 

Makes no sense....

Edited by Raddad88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Raddad88 said:

So you get something you dont want early, and that’s what turned the tide? 

Makes no sense....

well the fact i do my stuff in video form mostly cause there's no custom music, whenever i have a sting match i usually voice over the "from Venice Beach, CA" audio from the 91 sting  LOL. 

13 hours ago, TubishLV said:

Well i like that custom titles and custom arenas are back

where have you been? they've been back since 2k16 bro

• Like 1

Make Seth Rollins the cover star and the promo for advertising and don't put his burn it down entrance in the game. Slack if you ask me.... it really sucks when you have to buy the PC version just so you can mod in the things they couldn't get right.

Does anyone know if you can assign managers in universe mode yet?

Edited by Robbie686

5 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Make Seth Rollins the cover star and the promo for advertising and don't put his burn it down entrance in the game. Slack if you ask me.... it really sucks when you have to buy the PC version just so you can mod in the things they couldn't get right.

are you an idiot or just stupid. he just got the theme like 2 months ago. Duh of course it wasn't going to be in the game.

6 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

It is kind of curious, since the burn it down theme variation and references were basically born from the WWE 2k18 commercial Seth Rollins did where he burned everything down. I guess it just didn't make the deadline for the disc, although it would be nice if they patched it in since today's games aren't played from disc anyhow. On a side note, whatever happened to 2K's plans to update themes, trons, attires and roster as DLC once per month? I remember them mentioning that a couple of years ago, but for some reason it never came to fruition.

5 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

It is kind of curious, since the burn it down theme variation and references were basically born from the WWE 2k18 commercial Seth Rollins did where he burned everything down. I guess it just didn't make the deadline for the disc, although it would be nice if they patched it in since today's games aren't played from disc anyhow. On a side note, whatever happened to 2K's plans to update themes, trons, attires and roster as DLC once per month? I remember them mentioning that a couple of years ago, but for some reason it never came to fruition.

Yeah that's what i mean with the whole burn the place down in the commercial and destroying everything - I guess that's where the theme was born so seems so strange for WWE not to communicate with 2K to let them know his theme would be changing seeing as he is the cover star. I do remember them mentioning the theme updates to - Maybe 2K19 ay @Cave Waverider :lol

as for the comment above...... i'm speechless hahaha

8 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

i rather they didn't patch it in. patching stuff in has never worked well for us. i do want the theme but i never expected it in.

and 2k never mentioned anything like that. 

THQ was asked why they didn't do that but 2K the only thing they did was patch in Sami Zayn. KO, and Balor's entrances becvause they ran out of time to add the reanimated ones in 2k15. 

5 hours ago, Jai said:

i rather they didn't patch it in. patching stuff in has never worked well for us. i do want the theme but i never expected it in.

and 2k never mentioned anything like that. 

THQ was asked why they didn't do that but 2K the only thing they did was patch in Sami Zayn. KO, and Balor's entrances becvause they ran out of time to add the reanimated ones in 2k15. 

I'm pretty sure 2K mentioned in an interview somewhere that they eventually wanted to do Roster Updates like in their NBA series as well as Attire, Entrance, and Theme music updates in the future. I think they might have also used it as one of the excuses why they didn't allow for custom music in current generation games. I'm not sure where I read it, though, might have been one of the game magazines or something about a year or two ago. Perhaps my mind is just playing tricks on me, though, or maybe the updated entrances you mentioned were what they meant and it got lost in translation. It would still be nice to have such updates, though.

28 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

I'm pretty sure 2K mentioned in an interview somewhere that they eventually wanted to do Roster Updates like in their NBA series as well as Attire, Entrance, and Theme music updates in the future. I think they might have also used it as one of the excuses why they didn't allow for custom music in current generation games. I'm not sure where I read it, though, might have been one of the game magazines or something about a year or two ago. Perhaps my mind is just playing tricks on me, though, or maybe the updated entrances you mentioned were what they meant and it got lost in translation. It would still be nice to have such updates, though.

i don't remember that 

i hope you aren't referring to back in 2k15 cause they did alot of lying.

i mean they kept talking about building a foundation for their reasoning for removing all those entrances when alot of the legend entrances added the last few games were from LOWM

i know for a fact arn anderson valentine and beefcake's entrances were from that game lol

16 hours ago, Jai said:

i don't remember that 

i hope you aren't referring to back in 2k15 cause they did alot of lying.

i mean they kept talking about building a foundation for their reasoning for removing all those entrances when alot of the legend entrances added the last few games were from LOWM

i know for a fact arn anderson valentine and beefcake's entrances were from that game lol

I still can't figure out for the life of me, why they removed AJ Lee's entrance this year