Dissapointed with the game

dan87

1) Well i skipped 2k16 and 2k17 and I may skip 2k18 too. I was expecting an improvement in Create an arena tool with more stages templates or parts, knowing that they added 20 last year, but waited until 2k18 to see all the improvements and new stages added. But no. Nothing. Nothing except the new raw and smackdown set (there isnt even the nxt takeover orlando, which has the same shape as sumerslam 2017). No armageddon 08 template no backlash 09 template nor extreme rules 2013.... Also not only we are not gonna get past 2008-13 arenas through showcase, but we're not getting them through DLC and no new stages in CAA and this was one of the main things I enjoy from wwe games. Dont know if 2k read this forums but if so,please include some new templates in a DLC or update or somehow :(

2) Unfortunately there are many stars (the rock, hbk, dbryan, brie bella, tyson kidd, stone cold, sting, maybe edge and christian too...) whose walltrons (sidetrons/curvetrons) graphics have dissapeared. I mean they forever have had them, but this year they have dissapeared misteriously and this year we only got his minitrons and the sets feel incomplete.

3)This 2) point wouldn't bother me if we could create those walltrons (well we can create them, but we cannot place them in the led sets). This is not 100% confirmed but 99% sure we wont be able to do that again. Only applied to titantron videos. But it's about time we can assign them as superstars' minitrons walltrons, ramp trons or apron trons, with the vast amount of animations and graphics we get in create a video and the community have been asking for it since years. Last year they made a huge step forward in the create a video feature and I expected that this year it was gonna be improved allowing us to assign them as trons in the arena.... Again not 100% sure but seems unlikely (unless somebody can say the opposite).

And finally, yes, the game has wonderfull things. I dont care if people are outdated, since they will be outdated every year, but I have the feeling that the negative things are overweighing the positive for me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • What? 1

Instead on useless pathetic online modes like Myplayer and My career focus on things that really matters game play, presentation, ( meaning more than 2 people being able to fight backstage or into the crowds.

Its simple WWE SVR 2007 and WWE HTCP had it. WWE universe mode is boring so is My Career focus on the fun merge  exhibition into universe like in SVR 2010  So you can adjust your game roster to your liking and instead of a Career bring back Season Mode where you select a current superstar or a created wrestler simple.

Just leave online to Ranked Private etc.

12 minutes ago, Mr.DickDan said:

TL,DR version: I don't like a game I haven't played yet. lul.

I was really hoping that we can create our own mini and walltrons this year. If we really can then my apologies

Edited by dan87
Grammar

16 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

No you can't. If we can do it, there would be a shit ton of info about it already. Give the game a chance ffs :(

Then i wont pay 70 Dollars for it. No way i buy a product that dont makes me happy. The Community have asked for create minitrons for so Long. Even it was in wwe13. And this year, people like the rock dbryan Christian Brie Bella, batista.. who have Had all trons in 2k15-17 now have lost their wall trons misteriously and without explanation. Sorry but this elements are very important to me.

Btw are you sure we cannot even use the animations in create a vídeo for mini and walltrons?

Edited by dan87
Grammar

10 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

It's such a minor thing to be bitching about, like do you really watch the entrance animation very time you play a match? doubtful 

Yeah, i do. In Every entrance and Match. And yes man call this minor things but they bitch about maryse not moving her hair, about outdated stuff and such minor things. On the other way people was expecting to create  trons a while ago

incredulous.gif

This might very well be the dumbest thing to complain about.

I can understand not being able to put your own theme music in the game, glitches with the game, etc.  But a minitron?  Bruh, do people even use the minitron functions?  We all can update the Titantron.  Minitrons, most people just set to black or don't even touch it.

Wait until the game comes out, give it a try and then say somethin about it.

• Like 1

Just now, DSPWillie said:

incredulous.gif

This might very well be the dumbest thing to complain about.

I can understand not being able to put your own theme music in the game, glitches with the game, etc.  But a minitron?  Bruh, do people even use the minitron functions?  We all can update the Titantron.  Minitrons, most people just set to black or don't even touch it.

Wait until the game comes out, give it a try and then say somethin about it.

It's not even minitron, he is talking about WALLtrons !!! That shit is even harder to notice than minitrons.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

It's not even minitron, he is talking about WALLtrons !!! That shit is even harder to notice than minitrons.

Yeah but i like them and should be respected like I respect complains such as hair not flipping in maryse entrance, beards, takers hat Not taking Off after his robe and those "stupid" things. And yes, many people want this create a tron graphics "dumb thing"

Edited by dan87
Spell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dan87 said:

Yeah but i like them and should be respected like I respect complains such as hair not flipping in maryse entrance, beards, takers hat Not taking Off after his robe and those "stupid" things.

We did complain about those kinda shit but we don't boycott the game...

If the game is somewhat unplayable then I understand why you are disappointed and planning to skip it. It's not even released, don't you dare be sour.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

1 minute ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

We did complain about those kinda shit but we don't boycott the game...

If the game is somewhat unplayable then I understand why you are disappointed and planning to skip it. It's not even released, don't you dare be sour.

Im not boycotting it. People can do whatever they want. 

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

Alright...

Just dont know why 2k has removed those graphics of the Rock, dbryan, Brie Bella and the other Stars I mentioned in my First post that always were present in past wwe games, that I and many people liked to watch. It s strange

1 minute ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I guess because people can do whatever they want.

Yes of course. But dont make any sense. They can remove Randy orton's ones if the want. Or they can remove handicap matches if they want too. But it just does not make any sense.

• Like 1

One time I stayed at the White House. It would've been good I guess, but the color of the paint on the trim in my room was just terrible. I'd avoid staying there unless you like shitty paint choices on the trim. 

6 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

You're an odd dude 

Yes I do. But i'm not the only one. Probably i ll give the game a chance... But meh dont hyped anymore

Edited by dan87
Grammar

9 hours ago, dan87 said:

1) Well i skipped 2k16 and 2k17 and I may skip 2k18 too. I was expecting an improvement in Create an arena tool with more stages templates or parts, knowing that they added 20 last year, but waited until 2k18 to see all the improvements and new stages added. But no. Nothing. Nothing except the new raw and smackdown set (there isnt even the nxt takeover orlando, which has the same shape as sumerslam 2017). No armageddon 08 template no backlash 09 template nor extreme rules 2013.... Also not only we are not gonna get past 2008-13 arenas through showcase, but we're not getting them through DLC and no new stages in CAA and this was one of the main things I enjoy from wwe games. Dont know if 2k read this forums but if so,please include some new templates in a DLC or update or somehow :(

2) Unfortunately there are many stars (the rock, hbk, dbryan, brie bella, tyson kidd, stone cold, sting, maybe edge and christian too...) whose walltrons (sidetrons/curvetrons) graphics have dissapeared. I mean they forever have had them, but this year they have dissapeared misteriously and this year we only got his minitrons and the sets feel incomplete.

3)This 2) point wouldn't bother me if we could create those walltrons (well we can create them, but we cannot place them in the led sets). This is not 100% confirmed but 99% sure we wont be able to do that again. Only applied to titantron videos. But it's about time we can assign them as superstars' minitrons walltrons, ramp trons or apron trons, with the vast amount of animations and graphics we get in create a video and the community have been asking for it since years. Last year they made a huge step forward in the create a video feature and I expected that this year it was gonna be improved allowing us to assign them as trons in the arena.... Again not 100% sure but seems unlikely (unless somebody can say the opposite).

And finally, yes, the game has wonderfull things. I dont care if people are outdated, since they will be outdated every year, but I have the feeling that the negative things are overweighing the positive for me...

1. I am also disappointed with the fact that there are no new arena templates for CAA... but I don't get why you was expecting those certain arenas anyway.

2. They're probably in game like they were last year but they aren't set as the default minitrons, so you will have to do it yourself.

The only outdated person I am bothered (and many others are), is EDGE... He's been that way since 2011 and he needs a change