• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AznBlusuazn

• Zaiboerelis

• Goon3r73

• WhySoSerious

Rick Martel - strike force and single (before his model gimmick)

Tito Santana

Barbarian - single / tag

Warlord - single / tag

Dino Bravo

Red Rooster

Hercules

Genius

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Rockers with various attires

Anyone on above requests pls? Specially power of pain? Warlords mask is here but barbarians is missing, plus their hair is also not there .. The ones I hv created look like cartoon characters :D

Edited by WWE2k16

1 hour ago, WWE2k16 said:

Anyone on above requests pls? Specially power of pain? Warlords mask is here but barbarians is missing, plus their hair is also not there .. The ones I hv created look like cartoon characters :D

There are only a handful of modders and tons of request.  If there is something that interests a modder, we will do it.  Alternatively, you could learn to mod.  There are plenty of free tools and tutorials as well as an entire support system on the wwe2kcreations.com Discord 

• Like 3

Like what azn Said, this year no excuse for who don't mod, the previous years alot of people didn't try to mod because they must buy tools to mod but this year @meh . made a free modding tools that you can mod with it without pay 1cent and there're a tons of tutorials made by modders and you will get answer of anything about modding in the discord from the modders who have experience in modding .

• Like 1

My wish for the future: an accurate roster by the time :D

I'm done with the 90's HHH's and Rock's (or any triple Superstar in the game) :/ If some modders can do an accurate roster, I'll be fine (maybe for a small donation?)

Giant Gonzalez

The Yeti (Mummy) (WCW)

Haystacks Calhoun

Bobo Brazil

Antonino Rocca

Isaac Yankem, DDS

Chris Benoit

Damian Demento

Thurman "Sparky" Plugg

Mark Jindrak

Gene Snitsky

The Goon

Skinner

Bastion Booger

Friar Ferguson

Norman The Lunatic (WCW)

Latino Heat / WCW Eddie Guerrero attire? (mullet eddie)

And maybe possibly 1994-1996 Purple gloved undertaker.

(make him look younger, dark brown hair and less tattoos and that'd be perfection)

I am just 4 mods away from my complete roster

PLS HELP

Dino Bravo

Hercules

Tito Santana (I hv requested Leon to make Tito from his awesome El Matador, hope he does)

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

(Optional: Jesse Ventura + Gorrila Monsoon for commentary. I created their models in CAS but I need mods to replace the characters).  

Edited by WWE2k16

This should be an easy one (as several were already done for 2K17 by Dennis)

Earthquake alternate texture/attires -- specifically his blue singlets.

220px-Tenta.jpg

And my favorite, the mostly blue with red shockwave and yellow "Earthquake":
https://i.cbc.ca/1.3707399.1470326540!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/original_620/john-tenta-earthquake-jimmy-hart.jpg

On 23/01/2018 at 6:05 PM, WWE2k16 said:

I am just 4 mods away from my complete roster

PLS HELP

Dino Bravo

Hercules

Tito Santana (I hv requested Leon to make Tito from his awesome El Matador, hope he does)

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

(Optional: Jesse Ventura + Gorrila Monsoon for commentary. I created their models in CAS but I need mods to replace the characters).  

Hacksaw Jim Duggan done by @matt2282p , you can check his thread.

Also,  I think there is Tito Santana mod in 2K17 which will work in 2K18

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gamingfan said:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan done by @matt2282p , you can check his thread.

Also,  I think there is Tito Santana mod in 2K17 which will work in 2K18

I have huge respect for Matt, he is a great moder and helper, I have downloaded almost all his mods. However, both his Hacksaw and (specially) Tito are not one of his best. Hacksaw is way too thin and Tito's face is totally off. I also downloaded Eri's (2k15) Tito which has a good model, but for some reason he has given him light pink wristband which are almost invisible in 2K18 and longer kneepads than Tito had, which cant be edited either. I wish I knew moding I would have created a few mods and shared here. But anyways, thanks for the reply. 

On 1/23/2018 at 3:15 PM, Dat Blizz said:

Mankind in his '96 - '98 brown attire, please if someone could; I always preferred this look over the button up white t-shirt.  

Leonrick did this one in 2k17 pretty sure. 

14 minutes ago, WWE2k16 said:

I have huge respect for Matt, he is a great moder and helper, I have downloaded almost all his mods. However, both his Hacksaw and (specially) Tito are not one of his best. Hacksaw is way too thin and Tito's face is totally off. I also downloaded Eri's (2k15) Tito which has a good model, but for some reason he has given him light pink wristband which are almost invisible in 2K18 and longer kneepads than Tito had, which cant be edited either. I wish I knew moding I would have created a few mods and shared here. But anyways, thanks for the reply. 

Great time to learn to mod!  There are a ton of free tools, tons of tutorials, a wiki with answers to a lot of questions, this forum for help, and a discord specifically for modding questions.  Fixing the wristband and changing the knee pads both can be done by even a beginner in modding. 

• Like 2