• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AznBlusuazn

• Zaiboerelis

• Goon3r73

• WhySoSerious

IDK if this is where id ask for this or if anyone does this sort of thing, but I am actually looking to extract a CaW to then import the caw into GTA V. I saw a lot of mods for in game superstars and id love to do it with created wrestlers.

I would absolutely love for someone to port Layla to 2K18 from 2K16. The 2K16 model is available on WWE 2K18+, but the model is gigantic and towers over all other in-game superstars. If someone were to take that model and adjust it to the correct size, that would be brilliant.

Edited by ahunter8056

2 hours ago, ahunter8056 said:

I would absolutely love for someone to port Layla to 2K18 from 2K16. The 2K16 model is available on WWE 2K18+, but the model is gigantic and towers over all other in-game superstars. If someone were to take that model and adjust it to the correct size, that would be brilliant.

You need the correct pofo ,height has to do with that and not the model itself

• Thanks 1

I Hope anyone can make a Mod that corrects and fix the lighting and color of the titles. there are titles that look totally dark and brown like the Heavyweight or the WWE spinner .... Please :(

I'd like to request 2 mods.

1.Make Entrance-only costumes available for in-ring (AKA remove restriction on costume)

2.Enable putting more than 2 hairstyles (2 parts) on wrestlers, sure it will introduce clipping but since this year's hairs are really lacking so why not just "combine" some hairs together, I can't create some CAWs because most hairs with ponytails don't have bang.

- Clean shaven Xavier and render for that in game

-render of Jason Jordan no singlet 

-Updated smackdown live  commentary table graphic and if possible new loading screen for smcakdown live grahpics when you pick that arena

Edited by hardyrko1
mis spell

hey guys can anyone make pack for chris jericho'00 ruthless aggression era - attitude era @yjkim0901 did before but unfortunately most of his attires it doesn't work with 2k18   

VKkqgZ5.jpg

nWZKfi5.jpg  

so i hope someone can do it :) 

many thanks to all the modders 

Edited by ahmedmedo07

is there anyway to remove the you still got it chant?  i HATE it, especially when im playing with the younger model of the undertaker, "yeah im aware he still has it, its like 1990"!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

is there anyway to remove the you still got it chant?  i HATE it, especially when im playing with the younger model of the undertaker, "yeah im aware he still has it, its like 1990"!

You'd have to use the sound editor to inject a replacement. But as far as I know no one has really touched the files yet so You'd have to find the correct one yourself. 

Not to mention, I'm not sure the tool has been updated since the last patch so it's possible the values mightve gotten jumbled up or something. 

Depending on how long you plan on sticking with the game, I'll probably find it b4 2k21 :lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

You'd have to use the sound editor to inject a replacement. But as far as I know no one has really touched the files yet so You'd have to find the correct one yourself. 

Not to mention, I'm not sure the tool has been updated since the last patch so it's possible the values mightve gotten jumbled up or something. 

Depending on how long you plan on sticking with the game, I'll probably find it b4 2k21 :lol

ive updated some of the generic themes song tracks with it, since the patch just gotta find the file i guess, i'll see what i can do about finding it, and changing it, might have to find some crowd sounds

15 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

ok so i found it, incase this drives anyone else bonkers.  i just backed up the default and then one that didnt have any specific chants in it and replaced it, didnt hear it when i tested it out afterwards.   so no more "you still got it"  i thought about changing out the "this is awesome" and "you deserve it"  but dont hear them enough to care lol, but thanks for the reply, and it does work with the latest updates aswell6f8ioo.jpg

• Like 2

Well seeing as I didn't get a 'no' answer, and I gave it 24 hours ish, I thought I would request a move and pofo set for Demolition. I can seem to find one anywhere. None in the discord rep, or on google drive, or anywhere for that matter. Is there a kind soul out there that may have one? Or know of a place where there may be one I would be most grateful. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong topic, however, I couldn't think of anywhere else to write this. Many thanks in advance.

• Like 1