[PC MODS] Make all PC MOD Requests Here

LordJustice17

3 hours ago, drwho269 said:

Any Arenas Pack in the works for 2K18? 

Any Belts Pack?

How about proper movesets? 

When can we expect a New String file? Perhaps after the next game patch/update? 

Some of the Wrestlers mods do not work properly. 

Some don't show at all, others show as a BLANK line. (I have 5 like this) 

Including a great Benoit mod.... 

Hogan entrance is not working, every time that I play with him I setup entrance On .... but Hogan appears in the ring and the entrance for his (my) opponent starts. Weird. 

I finally made The Dudley Boyz work in my game! 

This all sounds like rambling all over the place.... but overall, and I don't want to forget to say: Thank You to ALL mod makers for all your work. 

EVEN for those that aren't working properly YET. 

Thank You! 

Arenas are being worked on by @hovathagod32, @LordJustice17, and @Titavius

Not sure about Belt packs -- there are usually folks that work on them.

Movesets - I have made quite a bit of them.  Once Data Editor is complete and released, I'm sure there will be many more.  Just be patient.

Not sure what you are looking for.  The Super String (included in WWE 2k18+, Options -> Update String) has all the custom strings you can think of (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1044DdQrmdJ_AtfwRXkrv6vo31sdNmAgBaDi29Xiyk/edit#gid=0).

You probably want to talk with the creators of the mods that don't work.

If you have blank lines, either the pofo isn't referencing the Super String or you aren't injecting the pofos correctly.

If you are using my Hogan entrance, you will need to use the pofo and moveset I included with my Hogan set as well as all the files in the bundle.  Be sure to read the readme.  From what it sounds like, you either didn't install the entrance files or didn't use the right moveset to inject with, or didn't inject into the right slot.

The Dudley Boyz - I have them on my list to port.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AznBlusuazn

• Zaiboerelis

• Goon3r73

• WhySoSerious

Can some one please tell me how I can mod my controller button icons to show up as Playstation styled icons instead of the generic "dinput" numbered buttons? I've tried running my controller through xb360ce (usually works for most games), but the correct configuration gives a DLL error when I open 2k18, so that option is out the window. I'm familiar with memory editing and replacing textures and things in other games, just need to know the best way to go about doing this. I use a thirdy party PS3 controller that is NOT supported by MotionInJoy

TL;DR:
Controller works fine. I want PS4 icons instead of numbered buttons.

Edited by Jolundus

13 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Arenas are being worked on by @hovathagod32, @LordJustice17, and @Titavius

Not sure about Belt packs -- there are usually folks that work on them.

Movesets - I have made quite a bit of them.  Once Data Editor is complete and released, I'm sure there will be many more.  Just be patient.

Not sure what you are looking for.  The Super String (included in WWE 2k18+, Options -> Update String) has all the custom strings you can think of (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1044DdQrmdJ_AtfwRXkrv6vo31sdNmAgBaDi29Xiyk/edit#gid=0).

You probably want to talk with the creators of the mods that don't work.

If you have blank lines, either the pofo isn't referencing the Super String or you aren't injecting the pofos correctly.

If you are using my Hogan entrance, you will need to use the pofo and moveset I included with my Hogan set as well as all the files in the bundle.  Be sure to read the readme.  From what it sounds like, you either didn't install the entrance files or didn't use the right moveset to inject with, or didn't inject into the right slot.

The Dudley Boyz - I have them on my list to port.

Yes I have talk to Pozzum about this. 

Characters in blank are Roddy Piper, Col. Mustafa, Farooq, Benoit and someone else I don't remember. 

He told me that other people also had trouble with Piper and Farooq... after this I noticed that in the download mods option, their names were removed for now. 

I'm not sure I have to triple check on Hogan, yes, I'm using yours, the classic yellow/red. 

One thing I don't like though (my personal opinion) is that your Hogan has way too much hair, even at that time he was already balding, and had way less hair in real life. 

His mustache is also too thick. 

How do I download the movesets? Most movesets while downloading the mods are the same generic one. 

The Dudley Boyz are working in my game, they are just missing their moves. 

34 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

Yes I have talk to Pozzum about this. 

Characters in blank are Roddy Piper, Col. Mustafa, Farooq, Benoit and someone else I don't remember. 

He told me that other people also had trouble with Piper and Farooq... after this I noticed that in the download mods option, their names were removed for now. 

I'm not sure I have to triple check on Hogan, yes, I'm using yours, the classic yellow/red. 

One thing I don't like though (my personal opinion) is that your Hogan has way too much hair, even at that time he was already balding, and had way less hair in real life. 

His mustache is also too thick. 

How do I download the movesets? Most movesets while downloading the mods are the same generic one. 

The Dudley Boyz are working in my game, they are just missing their moves. 

In the readme for my Hogan mod there are links to LouEvil and Laddantors Hogans.  There are some really good ones there with the correct hair and mustache.  The ones I included are the stock Hogans -- they are not "my" Hogans.

The movesets are on my thread.

Chris Jericho Wrestlemania 17 & 26

The Rockers many attires

Macho King Randy Savage with Crown

Rey Mysterio Halloween Havoc purple outfit

Mideon

The Roadie

Jeff Jarrett 1997 NWA in WWF attire 

Jeff Jarrett 1996 4 Horsemen wannabe attire

Ole Anderson

Jesse the Body Ventura

Ahmed Johnson

Chyna

Marc Mero

Sable

Luna Vachon

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ashepherd316 said:

Is there anyway to get Jerry lawyer and Michael Cole back as the commentators because the ones now are awful.

By replacing about 10 000 sounds...good luck!

• Like 1

there is a christpher daniels and a alex shelley i got to work from last yeafr but no kazarian or chris sabin to complete the tag teams they are in. would be nice to have mods for those guys and war machine and killer elite squad would be awesome as well.

I would very much appreciate if someone could port Layla over to 2K18, along with her entrance and media files, and preferably a 2K18 updated moveset. 

Edited by ahunter8056
  • Too Sweet 1

OFFER to Donate still stands for:   (if you are not interested in donations, I will donate to any other modder on your behalf)     

WINTER (TNA) <---This is a "I will pretty much buy your 2k19 via Donation" level request.  Based on Quality, of course!

STACY KEIBLER (Tiny Shorts and Top.  Heels or Flipflops, then Barefoot in ring)   Bonus Donation: Dudleys Attire

Gangrel (WWF  w/ Shades on intro and blood on face/shirt in ring)  Bonus Donation:  Modern All Black Attire

I sincerely appreciate what you guys do!  We have an old-school group that gets together every Monday (for the last 20 years) and for PPVs.  We play 2k18 before and after.  On my end you are making an entire garage full of Wrestling Junkies happy!!!! 

1 hour ago, mrwhite6991 said:

OFFER to Donate still stands for:   (if you are not interested in donations, I will donate to any other modder on your behalf)     

WINTER (TNA) <---This is a "I will pretty much buy your 2k19 via Donation" level request.  Based on Quality, of course!

STACY KEIBLER (Tiny Shorts and Top.  Heels or Flipflops, then Barefoot in ring)   Bonus Donation: Dudleys Attire

Gangrel (WWF  w/ Shades on intro and blood on face/shirt in ring)  Bonus Donation:  Modern All Black Attire

I sincerely appreciate what you guys do!  We have an old-school group that gets together every Monday (for the last 20 years) and for PPVs.  We play 2k18 before and after.  On my end you are making an entire garage full of Wrestling Junkies happy!!!! 

That sounds like a good set up you guys got going there. Anyway I have yet another request for somebody. That is if you have the time to do them. My suggestion is Ace's and Eight's. But I am guessing they may be on someone's radar already.