[PS4] Make all PLAYSTATION 4 Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

On 31.12.2017 at 2:57 PM, queenie_paula said:

can someone thats good please do sheton bengamin, none on CC look like him and no, no one on the forums has made a good one, place a pic of him next to the CAW and they dont look the same, no offense

Search for Crow or Eamonn

I want to request

Al Bundy from Married With Children

I'm surprised that he hasn't come up yet as he's usually put up on the community creations within a few days of each new WWE entry along with full move-sets and No-Ma'am and his football uniform.

Which leaves the question   You do want him in his traditional everyday outfit but between No-Ma'am and his football uniform.... what should be his secondary?  Anyhow I feel like I have one spot just waiting for him and then I'm good with all creations...   But i'm surprised there hasn't been anything on him this year so far.

Edited by Street50

On 31/12/2017 at 7:18 PM, Goldberg1730 said:

After the cruiserweight is going to a weight of 93kg, i was wondering if someone can do a Chris Jericho CAW. I need one for my WCW brand, Cruiserweight Division.

Started

On 5.1.2018 at 11:50 PM, Musashi said:

I Want to Request NJPW Chris Jericho

Defract has made a great one.

On 5.1.2018 at 12:25 AM, darkgayhell said:

Started

After Defract made a great Jericho, i get what i want.

3 hours ago, Bannedmage said:

Hey I don't have a computer so I can't do this but can someone do my face photo, pm me if you have some free time and I'll send it to you 

Can't promise how fast I can get it back to you, but you can PM me the photo and I'll make you a texture.

On 1/25/2018 at 3:05 PM, EvolutionIV said:

anyone wanna take a stab at making Delirious?..

Oh God me too man, me too! Seriously, I've been wanting one for a good while now. There's only one legit Delirious caw in the CW and it's horrible. Like as if a kindergardner made it horrible. 

I'll gladly post any and all reference pics if needed. 

I want to ask again if someone could make a good lashley pls?

I saw the lashley in the forum and for me there is something Not good enough. I hope someone can make a highquality like the gread creators here.