[PS4] Make all PLAYSTATION 4 Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

1 hour ago, Jai said:

Okay guys looking for the following people.  the ones with a dash means i got them already.

the ones not marked means that they had logo problems

specifically Heavy Machinery. every single one is either standard lettering or missing logos

Adam Cole-
Aliyah-
Andrade "Cien" Almas-
Angelo Dawkins-
Ariya Daivari-
Austin Aries-
Bobby Fish-
Danny BUrch
Drew Gulak-
Gabriel Ealy-
Kyle O'Rielly-
Lacey Evans-
Liv Morgan-
Mandy Rose-
Mark Andrews-
Montez Ford-
Mustafa Ali-
Oney Lorcan-
Oris Dozovic
Pete Dunne
Riddick Moss
Samir Singh
Shelton Benjamin
Sonya Deville
Steve Butler
Sunil Singh
Tino Sabatelli
Tony Nese
Trent Seven
Tucker Knight
Uriel Ealy-

Pete Dunne and Trent Seven made by Oldsie

I made Moss and Sabbatelli

I believe Rell made the Singh brothers

Crow made Shelton Benjamin and Tony Nese

4 minutes ago, Wimpy said:

Pete Dunne and Trent Seven made by Oldsie

I made Moss and Sabbatelli

I believe Rell made the Singh brothers

Crow made Shelton Benjamin and Tony Nese

yeah strange as it sounds, when i restored my original save (it kept closing out the edit menu in my wwe everytime i would try to edit triple h so i started from scratch) all those caws including moss and sabbatelli were fine. but when i downloaded them tonight none of them had logos lol

only ones i need right now are heavy machinery both have missing logos (partially missing logos) the heavy machinery logos show up but the designs on the right kneepad for tucker and the jacket designs are missing.  other than that i need a move set for the Ealy bros

43 minutes ago, egip said:

Hollywood Hogan Entrance??? And Moveset???

i recommend Hollywood Sensation (or whaever sensation) for hollywood's championship entrance

1 minute ago, egip said:

That's just with the title right? Thanks

What about just a regular entrance? (without title)

the way i do it (since i upload all my vids and Voodoo child is a completely outlawed theme to upload in a video these days lol) i use the Kane 98 intro, Hollywood Sensation for stage, and ramp, Lex Luger for Ring in  Ring animations. not perfect but i think it's good looking enough

10 minutes ago, Jai said:

the way i do it (since i upload all my vids and Voodoo child is a completely outlawed theme to upload in a video these days lol) i use the Kane 98 intro, Hollywood Sensation for stage, and ramp, Lex Luger for Ring in  Ring animations. not perfect but i think it's good looking enough

Thank you sir! Appreciate the response

Just now, egip said:

Thank you sir! Appreciate the response

no problem did that look okay to you? when i get back in the game i'll post the exact mostions as i was using the motions i did in 2k17

I would love to see a TNA Raven circa 2003-2005, with one of the attires being in a kilt.  There's actually a good one on CC but it doesn't have any of his torso tattoos under the shirt which makes it undoable for me to convert into a kilted attire.

For that matter, if someone could just upload textures of his tats to CC, that would be pretty great too.

Edited by Thornsley

16 minutes ago, JayB said:

Hallo guys could somone make a Good lashley there is no one good enough Not even my own cause i suck AT creating i think, the Most important and difficult is the face, please someone 

Rell7thirty made an amazing Lashley.  Use "rell7thirty" as the search tag.

2 hours ago, Thornsley said:

Rell7thirty made an amazing Lashley.  Use "rell7thirty" as the search tag.

I have seen this already and everything is amazing except the face sorry i dont want to be disrespectfull, i know how difficult this is, but can someone else make one or maybe He can improve the face or something sorry but that is my opinion