[PS4] Make all PLAYSTATION 4 Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

Guest PWX fan

I am looking for a few PWX guys, Tracer X, White Mike, Timmy Lou. Robyn Golphin, Rob Killjoy and Lance Lude. Anyone that can do this would be awesome and be a huge help towards me creating PWX for my universe mode. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Guest dartrook said:

if anyone can make some UFC people that would be awesome

If your looking for a Paige VanZant bokehd3519n uploaded one today, although you may want to make some changes like I did. Here are the changes I made for it:
1 Changed hair for attire 1 to a ponytail
2. changed the color of her gear in attire 1 from grey to blue
3. Changed the nike image logo on her top to say UFC
4. added a UFC image logo to her gloves
5. removed the tape things that are on her feet as Paige fights completely barefoot
6. added a hoodie on both entrance attires 

31 minutes ago, Ledzepfan1981 said:

Any chance someone could do the Hardy Boyz tag team entrance please? I’ve got the CAWs, just need the tag entrance. Thanks.

2K has one coming out sometime Soon™. 

3 hours ago, Ledzepfan1981 said:

I know but I’m not spending more money when there are perfectly good CAWs out there.

Yeah, but until they let us code in animation however we want, you’re not really getting a Hardyz entrance without it.

On 11/8/2017 at 3:35 PM, queenie_paula said:

so im making miesha tate and im stuck, i dont have the font used for her name logo on her shorts, does anyone know what its called or where i can get it?

Message me a picture and I'll see what I can do. 

Ok so there are only 5 more ppl I need to fill my 100 caw slots so if anyone could help me fill these it would be greatly appreciated.
Homicide
Low Ki (Old Attire not in a suit)

Nicole Savoy
Renee Michelle
Taryn Terrell

On 11/9/2017 at 3:34 AM, Guest Diante616 said:

Sandow, ted dibiase jr, mr. Kennedy, mvp, ryback, layla, victoria, umaga, young bucks, ec3

I think my mr kennedy is pretty good

Search tag : forsaken710

Can somebody help me with textures for Masahiro Chono? I wanted to do his Anniversary attire where he teamed with Mutoh and Kobashi against Akiyama, Hase and Nakanishi. I would be grateful! I'm attaching picture of attire.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Masahiro_Chono_3.jpg/1200px-Masahiro_Chono_3.jpg