[PS4] Make all PLAYSTATION 4 Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

So I'm trying to make a Great WrestleMania 12 Shawn Michaels Attire for the Community Creations since I see no one has did a really great one on the CC yet. So far i have his in ring attire down to a T. Only thing i have to add on his boots is the O'Neal Logo on both of his boots which I'm currently looking for a texture for. Does anyone have a texture for the Oneal Logo?

Does anyone happen to have the textures for HBK's entrance attire for WM 12? I found in the one I linked having some of the components to this attire but I'm not sure which part of these textures would go on the sleeve portion of this attire. Does anyone have an idea?

HUKj8zcF5GQ.jpg

Also, I'm recreating Bret hart's Survivor Series '95 and WrestleMania 12 entrance attire Jackets. So far i barely had any luck looking for the symbols on his jacket which seems to be very rare to find. I found a Superstar Edit creation for him with the Jacket in WWE 2k16 which looks pretty amazing from a fellow creator Iceman5533. Does anyone have these symbol textures on hand as well? I think i got gist of the jacket created since i got a screenshot and texture of the symbol on his sleeves but trying to figure how to get the symbols on his shoulders perfectly. My template jacket i use in WWE 2k18 is his survivor series 1996 jacket i basically black out the stars on his left and right sleeve. Now seeing this picture again i see i did the bands wrong with them being too thick but i think i can make an adjustment for that.

s2rxpv.jpg

Thanks guys for taking the time to review the post. Like to make a contribution to the PS4 creation Community being this has been my first year contributing having the newest game.

--Wolf

Edited by Wolfstrike28
misspell words

I didn´t see this section, my bad... Again:

Good nigth :

Please someone could make an attire for kassius ohno and cesaro, i want to reunite them like Kings of wrestlings, but i can´t find any good KOW attire for them.

Thank you

23 hours ago, homicide187 said:

I didn´t see this section, my bad... Again:

Good nigth :

Please someone could make an attire for kassius ohno and cesaro, i want to reunite them like Kings of wrestlings, but i can´t find any good KOW attire for them.

Thank you

I'm down to give this a shot, but I'm struggling to find the image on the back of their trunks, so if you have any leads on that it would help. Would you rather the initials on the trunks and entrance gear say CC & CH or AC & KO?

27 minutes ago, Victor Evans said:

I'm down to give this a shot, but I'm struggling to find the image on the back of their trunks, so if you have any leads on that it would help. Would you rather the initials on the trunks and entrance gear say CC & CH or AC & KO?

thank you i appreciate it your help, I will go with AC & KO , btw don´t have to be perfect don´t worry i just want it to match up, and yeah it was difficult to fin the image of their trunks, there is not amount of picture about it , this is the best i could do,I hope it can work for you ... and Thank you again

568px-Kings_of_Wrestling_double_suplex.j

kings_of_wrestling_wallpaper_by_mrjoeper

scfeae.gif

3 minutes ago, homicide187 said:

thank you i appreciate it your help, I will go with AC & KO , btw don´t have to be perfect don´t worry i just want it to match up, and yeah it was difficult to fin the image of their trunks, there is not amount of picture about it , this is the best i could do,I hope it can work for you ... and Thank you again

568px-Kings_of_Wrestling_double_suplex.j

scfeae.gif

That helps a lot. I'm thinking I'll do a black/purple and red/black version since those seem to be the more popular ones they wore, unless you prefer another color variation.

13 minutes ago, Victor Evans said:

That helps a lot. I'm thinking I'll do a black/purple and red/black version since those seem to be the more popular ones they wore, unless you prefer another color variation.

Perfect, I´m ok with that, thank you alot for take your time for this.

• Woo 1

Anyone remember Brent Albright? Ya me neither. Really really solid technician. Actually a really good worker and had great matches with Cesaro in ROH. Anyway the last halfway decent CAW I saw of him was in WWE 13’... so ya, no one remembers him but me. But the point is, if someone could make a CAW of this obscure Ruthless Agression wrestler, I would be extremely impressed and thrilled.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

On 5/14/2018 at 11:14 PM, Ozzie12 said:

Anyone remember Brent Albright? Ya me neither. Really really solid technician. Actually a really good worker and had great matches with Cesaro in ROH. Anyway the last halfway decent CAW I saw of him was in WWE 13’... so ya, no one remembers him but me. But the point is, if someone could make a CAW of this obscure Ruthless Agression wrestler, I would be extremely impressed and thrilled.

There are enough face pics that I'd like to give this a shot.

While looking through pics I found a CAW with skulls tatted on his back, but after watching 2 matches I see no back tats. I just want to confirm this with you.

Also if you don't mind, look through some pics to send me so I have an idea for the attire you want him in.

I’m new here. How’s it going everyone! Well, I’ll get straight to the point. I’m looking for help to have a logo created for me to be utilized in my Universe Mode and also for WWE 2K19. The logo that I am requesting is WCW Monday Night Impact. Im bringing WCW back by combining NXT, 205 Live and Impact Wrestling together. The logo would look exactly like the WCW Monday Nitro Logo but in the same format as the 2015 Smackdown logo. As for the WCW part, I want to have the original logo switched out with the WCW invasion logo during their time in WWE. Also, instead of have the TNT logo on it, I want to have it replaced with the circular Fox Sports logo. Heres the link for the Fox sports logo: https://commons.m.wi...Sports_logo.svg Whoever takes my request I truly appreciate it! And, I hope my request isn’t too confusing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bit of a challenge for a face scan/ photoshop expert.

Looking for a high quality face scan of Jimmy Jacobs. Only problem is I need the skin tone to be gray as I am making the Zombie Princess attire that he wore in CZW against Jimmy Havoc

I’ve made the attire already but if someone did this it would make this CAW look absolutely amazing.

Many thanks! 🤘

Could someone please make for me a decent 2pac facescan and pm it to me? I've been making my own custom caw of 2pac as a pirate the last few years and I'd love to remake him again this year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. New at this. So I’ve been trying to create Sting 1998 crow attire (spring stampede and slamborree).  I’ve been able to come really close with his facepaint but am having trouble with his hair and scorpion emblems.  Does anyone have ability to import an image of the scorpions he used on his chest during slamborree and sides from spring stampede?  Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!!!