[PS4] Make all PLAYSTATION 4 Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

1 minute ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

I never heard of them at all. I never been on this site before.  To me you are a troll. You are trying to blame on something that you are actually are.  Sure I make requests but what's wrong with making a request? Unleast you just don't want anyone making those caws cause you are afraid of your caws isn't gonna be that popular like  MJP1082 is and others caw creators. 

I'm here to find help with my own creaion cause I'm that good with Face texture at all. All I need is face textures.  Seems that you just get out to get me for simple reason for just for making a couple honestly requests of  Stings. Face paints designs. 

Thanks for the recognition, but I am just starting out getting my feet wet making custom stuff. I’ve had a lot of help from Denyes11 and I’m truly thankful for the love, but there are hundreds of guys way more talented than I am. I have a longgg way to go if I want to make some amazing stuff like these guys do. I thank you for that, but please stop asking me to make all this sting stuff for you. I don’t make my own textures because I do not own a computer. I have a friend make my stuff for me and I give him all the credit when I upload something. So I can’t help you there, sorry 

10 minutes ago, MJP1082 said:

Thanks for the recognition, but I am just starting out getting my feet wet making custom stuff. I’ve had a lot of help from Denyes11 and I’m truly thankful for the love, but there are hundreds of guys way more talented than I am. I have a longgg way to go if I want to make some amazing stuff like these guys do. I thank you for that, but please stop asking me to make all this sting stuff for you. I don’t make my own textures because I do not own a computer. I have a friend make my stuff for me and I give him all the credit when I upload something. So I can’t help you there, sorry 

You are nices person on here. If you don't consider yourself a legend but you are in my book.  Every Legends has their partners. Even Jesus Christ has a partner in the Holy Spirit.   Batman has a lot of partners. 

I think Cuey82 is the James Ellsworth of this forum in my humble opinion.  This my first time dealing with him(Cuey82). He seems like a jerk but I know he probably has family problems. I had to deal with those types of bullies who had hard family problems. I more sorry for him than anything. I'll pray for him and his family.  

When I say James Ellsworth = Ruins stuff up. Make more sense. He's more like Jar Jar Blinks Ben 275?cb=20140127224205 from Treasure planet.

or someone we all hate the most is the laughing dog from Duck Hunt on Nintendo.

Edited by UltimateGrubberg

3 minutes ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

You are nices person on here. If you don't consider yourself a legend but you are in my book.  Every Legends has their partners. Even Jesus Christ has a partner in the Holy Spirit.   Batman has a lot of partners. 

I think Cuey82 is the James Ellsworth of this forum in my humble opinion.  This my first time dealing with him(Cuey82). He seems like a jerk but I know he probably has family problems. I had to deal with those types of bullies who had hard family problems. I more sorry for him than anything. I'll pray for him and his family.  

I’m not getting into the middle of that man, but I appreciate the kind words.

• Too Sweet 1

22 minutes ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

I never heard of them at all. I never been on this site before.  To me you are a troll. You are trying to blame on something that you are actually are.  Sure I make requests but what's wrong with making a request? Unleast you just don't want anyone making those caws cause you are afraid of your caws isn't gonna be that popular like  MJP1082 is and others caw creators. 

I'm here to find help with my own creaion cause I'm that good with Face texture at all. All I need is face textures.  Seems that you just get out to get me for simple reason for just for making a couple honestly requests of  Stings. Face paints designs. 

Theres nothing wrong with requests in moderation, moderation being the key word, but 43 posts in 8 days all wanting something is not a little excessive no? Its all taking from the community and not giving back, you're not offering say to help with other things like logos, movesets, references (aside from the Sting ones).

Funny how you didn't know what a troll was one post and then trying (and failing) to suggest I was a troll next. 

Theres plenty of resources to help you make face textures, you could at least try and ask for pointers and critique as opposed to spamming the board 11 times in 3 days for requests.

I can make caws and textures if you looked beyond the confines of your own selfish posting and topics for your own agendas you might discover a big Caw community out there.

I've seen you posts here and at caw.ws and they do scream former banned member/parody account

P.s you realise James Ellsworth was a charecter right, portrayed by a good honest hard working wrestler

Edited by Cuey82

Just now, MJP1082 said:

I’m not getting into the middle of that man, but I appreciate the kind words.

I didn't mean to but You are what I consider. If there was any CAW Hall of Fame. You and your friend would be the Dudley Boys for sure. You two make the best team ever when it comes to making caws. You two are well-oiled machine.  

3 minutes ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

I didn't mean to but You are what I consider. If there was any CAW Hall of Fame. You and your friend would be the Dudley Boys for sure. You two make the best team ever when it comes to making caws. You two are well-oiled machine.  

Okaaaaaaay 

7 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

Theres nothing wrong with requests in moderation, moderation being the key word, but 43 posts in 8 days all wanting something is not a little excessive no? Its all taking from the community and not giving back, you're not offering say to help with other things like logos, movesets, references (aside from the Sting ones).

Funnt how you didn't know what a troll was one post and then trying (and failing) to suggest I was a troll next. 

Theres plenty of resources to help you make face textures, you could at least try and ask for pointers and critique as opposed to spamming the board 11 times in 3 days for requests.

I can make caws and textures if you looked beyond the confines if your own selfish posting anf topics for your own agendas you might discover a big Caw community out there.

I've seen you posts here and at caw.ws and they do scream former banned member/parody account

Are you a stalker ? or something?  I have never been on that sense until the other day.  Why does everyone on this and caw.ws think I'm a guy they banned? If you hate me so much. Please give me your me you PS4 ID so I will never download your caws if you could make any good ones. 

3 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

Okaaaaaaay 

I wasn't talking about in that link. I was talking about denyes11 & MJP1082. Those two are made for each other.

Fucking hell girls can't a guy enjoy the build up for the biggest sesh weekend of the year for St Patrick's Day? I guess not......

now Cuey I checked UltimateGrubberg's IP address he ain't this santacaw fella, santacaw was from Northern Ireland, while Grubberg is a yank

UltimateGrubberg I don't know what age you are but my god you are acting childish, calm down with the requests they could be seen as spamming which is against the rules

I HAVE SPOKEN

Fzgo2X8xwM2RwkdpGaJm9_9b0DE=.gif

31 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Fucking hell girls can't a guy enjoy the build up for the biggest sesh weekend of the year for St Patrick's Day? I guess not......

now Cuey I checked UltimateGrubberg's IP address he ain't this santacaw fella, santacaw was from Northern Ireland, while Grubberg is a yank

UltimateGrubberg I don't know what age you are but my god you are acting childish, calm down with the requests they could be seen as spamming which is against the rules

I HAVE SPOKEN

Fzgo2X8xwM2RwkdpGaJm9_9b0DE=.gif

Thanks.  I'm usually around kids the most of the time. I work with kids on the weekends Sunday at my church and the one at my job. I'm a kid at heart. I'm sorry for requesting a lot of it.  I'm on a Mac computer. I can't do much on a Mac computer.  Do anybody knows any good software that I could get to try the face texture for a Mac computer?  

18 hours ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

Do anybody knows any good software that I could get to try the face texture for a Mac computer?  

Photoshop. 10 bucks a month through Adobe.

Also, chill out man. Attacking respected users and responding to posts in the manner that you do is a quick way to get a bad reputation.

18 hours ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

Edited by Wimpy

Any, they all have same basic functionality you need for making textures for caws. I personally use Photoshop 4, its years old but does the job more than adequately

Edited by Cuey82

U can have a 10 day free trial adobe photoshop, i myself have been dabbling for a couple of weeks making face textures and tattoos but they always come out sucks because the skin tone always never mesh with the original wrestlers skin color, ( which makes me respect more how patient and how good the current caw makers are) the level of realism from the og creators are just amazing and they make it look so easy, i am using tutorials from defract and other youtube caw fave textures OGs and i made a f*kin good low ki ,but i cant uplod it cuz its not my own original face texture. shoutout to kuzmac

Can someone help me with these logos please 

Looking for logos for 

1.) Destruction- NJPW PPV
2.) Dontaku - NJPW PPV
3.) Sakura Gensis - NJPW PPV
4.) The New Beginning- NJPW PPV
5.) Dominio - NJPW PPV
6.) Power Struggle NJPW PPV 

7.) Global Wars - NJPW/ROH PPV
8.) War of The Worlds- NJPW/ROH ppv
9.) Honor Rising NJPW/ROH PPV

10.) G1 Classic - NJPW Tournament 

11.) Best in the World - ROH PPV
12.) Final Battle - ROH PPV
13.) Global by Honor- ROH PPV
14.) Death B4 Dishonor - ROH PPV

Just the name logos please

• 2 weeks later...

Must.... Have... A.... Perfect..... LIO RUSH CAW PLEASE!!!! I downloaded liger's beautiful golden lynx and my 205 live roster size is at 48 so 2 more caws (ZSJ..being worked at by oldsie...tnx in advance) and lio rush could complete that perfect 205 live roster that I have. If I can help you out in some ways please let me know.

48 minutes ago, Kunehoman19 said:

Must.... Have... A.... Perfect..... LIO RUSH CAW PLEASE!!!! I downloaded liger's beautiful golden lynx and my 205 live roster size is at 48 so 2 more caws (ZSJ..being worked at by oldsie...tnx in advance) and lio rush could complete that perfect 205 live roster that I have. If I can help you out in some ways please let me know.

Gamefreak made a very good Lio earlier in the year.