[PS4] Make all PLAYSTATION 4 Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

I'm looking for the tag team the carnies which I don't think have ever been created, nick iggy and Kerry awful please. any suggestions or help will be brilliant. 

Very simple request, I want the P1 logo AJ Styles wears on his trunks. I can't find a good one on CC that will let me alter the colors and the one in WWE designs isn't right. I want to make some customs.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:27 PM, cdiebold1 said:

Would love texture donations for "Surfer Sting" be it face paint, tights logos etc. Thank you! 

there's someone on WLF that can help with that i forgot his username though 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Icon/WarGreymon? I asked him, he said he no longer had access to any of his logos from last year/year before last, unfortunately. =( Thanks though.

no it was someone else 

edit it was iceman

13 hours ago, Jai said:

no it was someone else 

edit it was iceman

I could ask him but I haven't seen him post there in a long while now (+ we didn't get along when he did so I doubt he'd help me out)

6 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

I could ask him but I haven't seen him post there in a long while now (+ we didn't get along when he did so I doubt he'd help me out)

yeah i didn't get along with him that's how it started with me getting banned from there. he has his ego trips but yeah that's the only other person i know of that had them. sorry bro -_-

1 hour ago, Jai said:

yeah i didn't get along with him that's how it started with me getting banned from there. he has his ego trips but yeah that's the only other person i know of that had them. sorry bro -_-

I appreciate the thought though. I'm going to have to learn how to use these editing programs so that I can just make my own.

4 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

I appreciate the thought though. I'm going to have to learn how to use these editing programs so that I can just make my own.

yeah don't feel bad.  i had access to them back during 2k16 when we could add logos to in game models' faces but after 2k17 removed that "feature" i refuse to call it a glitch.... 

i think i just said f it and deleted them cause i was pissed at another 2k limitation lol

Brian Armstrong,(Road Dogg), Terry Richards(Rhyno, Damon Striker (Edge), Terra Ryzin (HHH), Bruiser Mastino (Kane), Samoa Joe when he was in WWF in the attitude era, AJ Styles when he was in WWF wrestled against Hurricane and his WCW Person Air Styles. Also RVD TNA Dragon and the WWF Attire.

Edited by UltimateGrubberg

1 hour ago, MJP1082 said:

Does anyone have a face texture of sting with no facepaint and ultimate warrior with no facepaint? Thanks

Check your message. Their is one picture with him and Sting without their facepaint but I not sure which Warrior you want the older version or the younger version?

Can someone make a Sting texture with these:

7d92b656cc165767f319a068c73766a1--sting-cc088196ef447d68587863ec80862c33.jpge9a61eb633b8e045d51426ffdf7f79cb--shutte7789fc91de38c72db6b643d1b695a443.jpgb38a77e2137cd3ec5fed8c11181de51c_crop_ex

Sorry man, I’m going to be working on something small but not a bunch of stings lol. I’m just doing the blade runners, that’s why I’m looking for face textures. I might not need them though. I didn’t use any textures for the other stings I made

15 minutes ago, MJP1082 said:

Sorry man, I’m going to be working on something small but not a bunch of stings lol. I’m just doing the blade runners, that’s why I’m looking for face textures. I might not need them though. I didn’t use any textures for the other stings I made

My two posts merged together.  The guy by the blonde hair Sting is Ultimate Warrior.

b38a77e2137cd3ec5fed8c11181de51c_crop_ex

Edited by UltimateGrubberg

Jesus man you have 43 posts since joining 8 days ago and they are all requests in one way or another, you don't give anyone chance to respond to a request before you make another.

I count 11 wrestler requests, 1 logo and 1 face texture request above since thursday.....chill out, people don't visit here daily. You are requesting people who've already been made in another form or attire too e.g RVD, Rhyno, can't you simply edit those with the attires yourself?

Edited by Cuey82

2 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

Jesus man you have 43 posts since joining 8 days ago and they are all requests in one way or another, you don't give anyone chance to respond to a request before you make another.

I count 11 wrestler requests, 1 logo and 1 face texture request above since thursday.....chill out, people don't visit here daily. You are requesting people who've already been made in another form or attire too e.g RVD, Rhyno, can't you simply edit those with the attires yourself?

Are you replying to me?

1 hour ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

What do you mean I'm a troll?

I thought it was quite clear from my earlier post prior to this one quoted, 13 requests in 4 days and you are requesting things noone will make....you know this, your name, wording of your posts everything about them screams (a very unfunny) joke account.

I agree with others its obvious you are CAWKING/SANTACAW

10 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

I thought it was quite clear from my earlier post prior to this one quoted, 13 requests in 4 days and you are requesting things noone will make....you know this, your name, wording of your posts everything about them screams (a very unfunny) joke account.

I agree with others its obvious you are CAWKING/SANTACAW

I never heard of them at all. I never been on this site before.  To me you are a troll. You are trying to blame on something that you are actually are.  Sure I make requests but what's wrong with making a request? Unleast you just don't want anyone making those caws cause you are afraid of your caws isn't gonna be that popular like  MJP1082 is and others caw creators. 

I'm here to find help with my own creaion cause I'm that good with Face texture at all. All I need is face textures.  Seems that you just get out to get me for simple reason for just for making a couple honestly requests of  Stings. Face paints designs.