Sup

ItsVedaTime

Calling this a club implies that we're only accepting of people who share our common interests and beliefs, bro. That kind of behaviour is a micro-aggression against people of different faiths, bro. Come back when you've checked your privilege first, bro.

• Bliss 2
  • Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, ItsVedaTime said:

Sup. Thought id join this club and see what its about. Hows everyone

Are you PC bro if not this ain’t the place for you. In way I mean are you ready to join and defend our queen bliss yes Alexa bliss is our queen. But are you ready to become PC. If so you can join Me, penguin, hipcavallo, gift of Jericho. And defeat the mods and check people’s privileges and their micro-aggressions. 

4 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

Calling this a club implies that we're only accepting of people who share our common interests and beliefs, bro. That kind of behaviour is a micro-aggression against people of different faiths, bro. Come back when you've checked your privilege first, bro.

Well said steenalizer. But your still not getting your head back yet. 

Did you seriously just spew hate speech towards people without heads, bro? That kind of head-phobic behaviour isn't going to fly here bro. You better shut your buckskin mouth bro or do we have to beat you PC black and blue?

• Bliss 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steenalizer said:

Did you seriously just spew hate speech towards people without heads, bro? That kind of head-phobic behaviour isn't going to fly here bro. You better shut your buckskin mouth bro or do we have to beat you PC black and blue?

I was willing to give your back but now I’m not bro. To be fair you did make me laugh when you said I will beat you PC black and blue that’s a good one steenalizer kudos bro.

Edited by Mizalike

@ahmedady aren't you one of us? Are you calling yourself a stupid nerd, bro?

By the way I've been planning to post an announcement the past couple of nights, but I've been too busy/tired. I'll post it tonight hopefully, if not tomorrow. But you'll be glad to know you earned some respect and will be getting a promotion, bro.

As for @Steenalizer well said, bro. Glad to see you on board with the cause, bro <3

@ItsVedaTime glad to see you joined, bro. But you have to change your perception of what we are. We aren't a close minded "club" limiting ourselves to just the Kool Kidz, we're a Kingdom that prides itself on diversity, and equality for all. We aim to make Smacktalks a safe space for all, where no one has to be marginalised, or made to feel any shame, bro. You clearly have some micro aggressions you need to check, so you've come to the right place. Glad to have you onboard, bro.

• Bliss 1

On 9/25/2017 at 2:53 AM, pc-HiPcavallo said:

@ahmedady By the way I've been planning to post an announcement the past couple of nights, but I've been too busy/tired. I'll post it tonight hopefully, if not tomorrow. But you'll be glad to know you earned some respect and will be getting a promotion, bro.

if i don't get what i must be Don't blame yourself ! 

On 27/09/2017 at 7:41 AM, ahmedady said:

if i don't get what i must be Don't blame yourself ! 

Still Speaking broken English still ahmedady tut tut 

Edited by Mizalike

1 hour ago, Mizalike said:

Still Speaking broken English still ahmedady tut tut 

Other Word And Don't Blame Yourself !! If I Were You I Would Thinking Alot Before Talking Unpolitley To me Again ! 

10 hours ago, ahmedady said:

Other Word And Don't Blame Yourself !! If I Were You I Would Thinking Alot Before Talking Unpolitley To me Again ! 

It’s all in good fun ahmedady I love you really. Don’t take it to offence. 

2 hours ago, Mizalike said:

It’s all in good fun ahmedady I love you really. Don’t take it to offence. 

love you too my 1st fan :blush: i nomination  you now the leader of ahmedady fans <3 

• Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, ahmedady said:

love you too my 1st fan :blush: i nomination  you now the leader of ahmedady fans <3 

Your the only I know to shut up shreyas that pops up like a bad smell. 

• Haha 1